Sponsored

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
You better stick with Toyota. , No car is perfect you will not be happy with the Jeep. Seriously your not a Jeep person. Get the Ridgeline or a Toyota something. You still wont be happy but a least you wont be here complaining about Jeep.
Who's complaining? I'm just concerned, that's all.

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
I like it too - a lot. Reminds me of GM's Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic.

Now if they could just get a decent yellow or forest green added to the palette for the JT... ;)
Sunset was used as a JK color early in its run. Didnā€™t look great imo but Iā€™m not a big fan of orange

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Sunset was used as a JK color early in its run. Didnā€™t look great imo but Iā€™m not a big fan of orange
Iā€™m not a big fan of orange either but I did like the ā€œCopperheadā€ color on the 2014 JKā€™s. Pumpkin is different than the normal 10 shades of grey but not my cup of tea. Something about the flat bright orange. Copperhead was kinda like a candy paint job, real dark in the shade but really POPPED in the sun.
Jeep Gladiator Is this a new orange color for the 2021 Gladiator? 6C4E435F-1FDF-4FAD-90EC-CEEEBF5FE97B

zuke

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2015 JKU, 2006 TJ, 2021 Bronco BL
Jeep Gladiator Is this a new orange color for the 2021 Gladiator? 1590865798502

Hard to tell from the renders of both the Dodge Sinamon Stick Challenger and the Gladiator, But the Sinamon Stick looks a few shades darker to me... I'm kinda 'meh' about both colors myself though...

I'd say it's closer to Go Man Go than Punk'n.

Sponsored

o2bnkc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 2002 Corvette convertible, 2008 Peterbilt 388, 2008 HD Heritage
Occupation
owner/operator/guitar picker
It looked great on the c6's.

NC_Gladiato

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
On second look at the jeep builder website, I don't even see orange available for any of the trims. Or a color that looks like the bronze, so perhaps they removed it all together momentarily and a bug in the system has the stock image available when you happened to check.
PUNK'N color was removed in early/mid February of this year. I know because I tried to special order one at that time and was told. Luckily I found one with the exact stuff I wanted on it.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
I might like it. Someone who saw it , is it punkn or a new color? Do we get a picture?

CaptStarboard

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brisbanejeepclub.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Wrangler
PUNK'N color was removed in early/mid February of this year. I know because I tried to special order one at that time and was told. Luckily I found one with the exact stuff I wanted on it.
In Australia, we just got the Gladiator available.

Was talking to my dealer today and asked when Punk'n was going to be an option (as it's not even on the website). He said PUNK'N was being removed from both JT and JL!! WHAT THE!!! How can they delete the Super Bowl ad color... <sighs>. I don't mind this burnt orange, but would need to see it in person before I order.... The drama continues!

Cheers, Capt. Starboard

Icebird1976

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 ZJ, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Just found the "same" stock images being used here:
https://www.roanoke.com/vehicles/ve...cle_08c8e16f-749c-57fe-aff4-0a3ea31bf286.html

Also indicated as a Punk'n. Probably a pre-production render that never went away.
Motor Mile Jeep (AKA Shelor) went to these horrible generic stock photos around 8 months ago. Before that, they posted ONLY 5 pictures of their inventory vehicles... in a garage bay with poor lighting. One of the biggest dealers in southwest Virginia, and they have one of the laziest websites I've seen.

Sponsored

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
That looks like the classic "burnt orange" color as I used to call it that was on Wagoneers, J-Trucks and CJs of the 80's. I had a Wagoneer Limited, a Cherokee Chief and a CJ7 in that color. They also offered a similar color in the JK in I think 2010. I would definitely buy it again.

slothead

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Overland
Occupation
NASA Consultant - EE
Vehicle Showcase
Been watching a specific JT for a couple weeks now. They removed the actual photos of it (Punk'n) and replaced it with these stock images. Appears to be an Overland.

I sure hope that isn't the replacement color for Punk'n because it's awful if it is.
ā€˜Well it sure doesnā€™t look like punkā€™n and Iā€™m glad I got mine before the change.

Hemi09

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Dodge Challenger R/T , 07Jeep Wrangler,2011 Ford F350, 2020 Gladiator Sport S
The Dodge Challenger just came out with a new color called cinnamon stick like a burnt orange I thought it was very nice was hoping maybe that color would carryover to the gladiator
I like that color cinnamon stick it is very nice. It would look great on a Gladiator. If I ever trade in my Challenger for a new one I would get that color.
Jeep Gladiator Is this a new orange color for the 2021 Gladiator? 59034530758__B26FDE5A-8A97-4C0E-A531-1B260DF86912

Jellygladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
My bet is it's still the Punk'n. I've noticed that their digital imaged pictures are not even close to some of the colors. Take for example the Hydro Blue, it's nothing compared to what you see in person. Heck even the red rubicon dash and the dark saddle brown leather are all very poor representations of the real world color.
Like gator looks nothing like it. I really miss tank!

Jellygladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
If the new models come out like the new colors did....... I would say the 2021 model should be out in early 2022 :headbang::CWL::mad:
They are still trying to figure out how to get bed lights to stay on lmao
Sponsored