Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
That looks like the classic "burnt orange" color as I used to call it that was on Wagoneers, J-Trucks and CJs of the 80's. I had a Wagoneer Limited, a Cherokee Chief and a CJ7 in that color. They also offered a similar color in the JK in I think 2010. I would definitely buy it again.
i don't know i had a brand new copper like color 1983 CJ-7 brand new

CJ-7.jpg
Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I was thinking “Copperhead” from the JK lineup ( which was an awesome metallic color)

On a side note, I was at the dealer getting the oil changed Friday and noticed this gem.... Sarge Green if I remember correctly (2020 JL)
Jeep Gladiator Is this a new orange color for the 2021 Gladiator? CJ-7

Sarge green in a JT would pull me off hydro blue. My 1998 TJ Sahara in Moss Green was my favorite color of all the vehicles I’ve owned

Darel

First Name
Darel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Rubi Sarge Green; '08 JK
Occupation
Military
Sarge green in a JT would pull me off hydro blue. My 1998 TJ Sahara in Moss Green was my favorite color of all the vehicles I’ve owned
I'm with you! I even emailed FCA to ask if Sarge Green would ever be an option and got a noncommittal response back. And I also had a '98 TJ in Moss Green that I ordered new from the factory. Sold it when my son was born in '03. Looking to get back in a dark green Jeep soon.
Jeep Gladiator Is this a new orange color for the 2021 Gladiator? poser1

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I'm with you! I even emailed FCA to ask if Sarge Green would ever be an option and got a noncommittal response back. And I also had a '98 TJ in Moss Green that I ordered new from the factory. Sold it when my son was born in '03. Looking to get back in a dark green Jeep soon.
Jeep Gladiator Is this a new orange color for the 2021 Gladiator? poser1

Bought mine brand new as well. This lift and wheels with an ARB bullbar was my setup. Man I wish I had some pics still.

FDE620B9-3496-4638-8DE2-D7886EBFA251.jpeg

Sponsored

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
I hope they're working on getting the kinks out of Gladiator. This is the truck I'm planning on taking all over North America over a five year stretch... and in its current state, I'm not sure I'd take it across the street.
Really? I feel very lucky so far. I haven't had any problems so far. Knock on wood.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Bought mine brand new as well. This lift and wheels with an ARB bullbar was my setup. Man I wish I had some pics still.

Jeep Gladiator Is this a new orange color for the 2021 Gladiator? FDE620B9-3496-4638-8DE2-D7886EBFA251
Agreed. 97 Sahara package in green was about perfect vehicle. Might resto one

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
Really? I feel very lucky so far. I haven't had any problems so far. Knock on wood.
I'm only going by what i read in other sections of the forum, mainly misfire codes and steering issues.

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
I was in exactly the same boat, lucked into the right package combination with a 2/20 build date.

PUNK'N color was removed in early/mid February of this year. I know because I tried to special order one at that time and was told. Luckily I found one with the exact stuff I wanted on it.

CaptStarboard

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brisbanejeepclub.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Wrangler
I was in exactly the same boat, lucked into the right package combination with a 2/20 build date.
My JLUR, in Punk'in, for the Australian market had a build date of 29Feb20 - so they may have just built them ending in February...

Sponsored

gmcghee77

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR, 76 CJ7, 75 DJ5
Been watching a specific JT for a couple weeks now. They removed the actual photos of it (Punk'n) and replaced it with these stock images. Appears to be an Overland.

Jeep Gladiator Is this a new orange color for the 2021 Gladiator? FDE620B9-3496-4638-8DE2-D7886EBFA251

I sure hope that isn't the replacement color for Punk'n because it's awful if it is.

I saw a "leaked" list of upcoming colors on here that said the new orange is Nacho. It is already out on the JL and JLUs. A bit different than Punk n. I've attached a pic of it.

I'm hoping the list I saw is correct because it also listed that Jeep is bringing Gecko back. I so want a Gecko Gladiator.

2404207A-FED1-42F3-8DFA-4B756971A0E8.jpeg

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
I hope they're working on getting the kinks out of Gladiator. This is the truck I'm planning on taking all over North America over a five year stretch... and in its current state, I'm not sure I'd take it across the street.
You better stick with Toyota. , No car is perfect you will not be happy with the Jeep. Seriously your not a Jeep person. Get the Ridgeline or a Toyota something. You still wont be happy but a least you wont be here complaining about Jeep.
Who's complaining? I'm just concerned, that's all.
Don't want to turn this "color" thread sideways, but I also thought the "and in its current state, I'm not sure I'd take it across the street" was really odd. My 2020 Gladiator has been trouble-free through 5K miles. I've owned Acuras/BMWs/etc., this is my first Jeep, and certainly not my last. :jk:

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
Don't want to turn this "color" thread sideways, but I also thought the "and in its current state, I'm not sure I'd take it across the street" was really odd. My 2020 Gladiator has been trouble-free through 5K miles. I've owned Acuras/BMWs/etc., this is my first Jeep, and certainly not my last. :jk:
Not my first Jeep either....nor my last....I just want(ed) Jeep to acknowledge the misfire and steering issues...my comment about not driving it across the street is aimed at the fact that this vehicle is primarily for overlanding. I do not want to be 200 miles from Prudhoe Bay when the dash lights up with misfire codes.

Your troublefree 5k miles--which I am thrilled you are experiencing--has certainly not been the experience of others.

In summary, please dont misunderstand: I'll take a Jeep--warts and all--before a ford, Chevy, Nissan or toyota.... I just dont want the hassle of constantly having the Code Demon dwell in my mind, hundreds of miles, from a dealer, while hauling the missus and pulling an overland trailer.

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
Not my first Jeep either....nor my last....I just want(ed) Jeep to acknowledge the misfire and steering issues...my comment about not driving it across the street is aimed at the fact that this vehicle is primarily for overlanding. I do not want to be 200 miles from Prudhoe Bay when the dash lights up with misfire codes.

Your troublefree 5k miles--which I am thrilled you are experiencing--has certainly not been the experience of others.

In summary, please dont misunderstand: I'll take a Jeep--warts and all--before a ford, Chevy, Nissan or toyota.... I just dont want the hassle of constantly having the Code Demon dwell in my mind, hundreds of miles, from a dealer, while hauling the missus and pulling an overland trailer.
36 trouble free Jeeps since 1972 ! My 82 XJ had 289,000 trouble free miles when I sold it. I have a buddy with a 2001 TJ with 460,000+ miles on it now needing normal maintenance and wear and tear items. My 2007 JKU has 160K trouble free miles. Don't know what all this trash talk is about?
Sponsored