Sponsored

Is this badge crooked, or is one of my legs shorter than the other?

cuellar13

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAM, 2021 Bronco Big Bend, 1966 GMC Stepside
Occupation
Director of Recruitment for Pharma/Biotech/Device Consulting Firm
Maybe you only have one shoe on? (Happy Gilmore reference...)
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP

Average Oregonian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
@Average Oregonian

I have new in packaging OEM replacement badge that I will ship to you for free if you want it. Shoot me a PM with your details if interested.

20220114_192138.jpg
That's a very generous offer! I am about due for a dealership visit anyways and plan to inquire about it. If they seem the least bit hesitant, I'll take you up on this offer and do it myself. Thanks again, this community is great.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon

You can talk to the guy at 4:10 in this video.

I watched another video of wranglers being made and a guy was pressing them onto the side of the Jeep so hard It looked like he was leaving a dent.
Interesting. I never would have guessed they free handed the install of the badge and not use an alignment tool

Dartboy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Miata, 21 MaxTow
Occupation
Facilities Maintenance
@Average Oregonian

I have new in packaging OEM replacement badge that I will ship to you for free if you want it. Shoot me a PM with your details if interested.

Jeep Gladiator Is this badge crooked, or is one of my legs shorter than the other? 20220114_192138
Don't buy this one, it's even further off level than the one you have :LOL:

andrew8404

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Paramedic
I had the same issue and the dealer put a new one on.

Sponsored

ThirdCoastOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT, 2022 Mojave on order
Occupation
Engineer
Interesting. I never would have guessed they free handed the install of the badge and not use an alignment tool
I agree. Looks like he had one for the ā€œJeepā€ badge, so Iā€™m guessing thereā€™s just no good way to make a tool since itā€™s a round badge with no physical features to locate off of.

Gladman

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland High Altitude Diesel
Occupation
Retired
I agree. Looks like he had one for the ā€œJeepā€ badge, so Iā€™m guessing thereā€™s just no good way to make a tool since itā€™s a round badge with no physical features to locate off of.
Mine are both off center as well. The thing is they have a slant to the opposite side of the OPā€™s pic. When I first noticed I thought it was to accommodate a lift, which would then have it appear centered.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Iā€™m guessing that he is a mole for BadgeGlow and purposely places them off kilter so that when a Jeep owner notices his crooked badge heā€™s thinking well I have to remove it anyway so I may as well replace it with a bad ass lighted one. Win win for the owner and for BadgeGlow!
Also wonder just how many folks went out and investigated their badges after seeing this thread? All of them I bet.šŸ˜†
Jeep Gladiator Is this badge crooked, or is one of my legs shorter than the other? 05B83286-7F39-458B-9771-879096274A78