It's cute???

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
That's great. Maybe it's the color choice...

In all seriousness, I've heard "cute" too. It doesn't bother me too much. Strange choice of words though. A Mini Cooper is "cute". My old VW bug is "cute".

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Meanwhile this evening at Costco, the monks were back and on the way through the parking lot they threw the approving I see what you did there eyes at my orange stripes. Side note, somewhere in my area is a buddhist temple and it's always a good chuckle when I see them at costco.

If chicks gonna dig the ride and call it cute, what's the issue? Might be her way of telling you she thinks you're cute. I think you'd be more bothered if she walked up and told you it's cute but really you need tons and 40's and without an angry grill you just aren't a real man.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
That's great. Maybe it's the color choice...

In all seriousness, I've heard "cute" too. It doesn't bother me too much. Strange choice of words though. A Mini Cooper is "cute". My old VW bug is "cute".
Didn't bother me. Other people at work have used cool, badass and the old stand-by nice. Guess cute just caught me off guard. LOL

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
Cute is verbally the most non-offensive word you can use. Like on other social media when someone posts a pic of themselves, 80% of the comments are "Beautiful!"

Thesaurus never went extinct.

Sponsored

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Had some random woman at work yesterday tell me she liked my truck. That she thought it was cute. Cute???

Have to admit I felt a little emasculated. LOL
I get this from time to time and honestly I just assume that they are talking about me ...... Never considered that it was the truck ... It doesn't happen in my outback though ...

Hipbilly

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport, 2007 FJ Cruiser
Women use that word a lot more freely than men do... You don't need to worry until they call your "outfit" "cute"....
And to be honest, what she probably saw in the truck to call it "Cute" is exactly what I saw and first fell in love with:
A dinky-little-Sunday-afternoon-puttering-down-country-roads pickup. Like an old Model A truck with a soft top headed to market.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I get this from time to time and honestly I just assume that they are talking about me ...... Never considered that it was the truck ... It doesn't happen in my outback though ...
that may be because the Subaru comes standard with 2 cats and a Fiona Apple decal on the back.

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
Actually had a woman say the exact same thing to me at a Walmart parking lot. I thought it was so bizarre mentioned it to my wife when I got home. There’s nothing “cute” about my truck. Must be a woman thing…
Sponsored

Last edited: