Sponsored

portalgun

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubicon Diesel, 02 S2000, 15 4Runner
Like you, I've been fortunate to have crossed paths with him and this isn't his style. I think the title of this thread is a bit of a misnomer; the video is Jay reviewing the vehicle and the builder. I don't believe it's actually his.
Yeah this exactly, he reviews all sorts of stuff on his youtube channel including a lot of out there stuff like this. It did it's job as I clicked and watched it, but its certainly not his style. He's a classic Duesenberg guy first and foremost and actually drives his collection. Watch some of those videos sometime and you can see him beaming like he's talking about his own kids. I think he even says in this apocalypse video that its not his type of thing, likes off-roaders and 4x4's, but too over the top for him.
Sponsored

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
Like you, I've been fortunate to have crossed paths with him and this isn't his style. I think the title of this thread is a bit of a misnomer; the video is Jay reviewing the vehicle and the builder. I don't believe it's actually his.
I do believe that is closer to the truth. The last time i saw him was with some LAPD guys and gals at Bob's for a show of Adam-12 cars. As a side note, when one of our SWAT Officers was killed (not LAPD) in the line of duty, Jay Leno immediatly called and asked what HE could do to help. He followed that up with a hand delivered check for the family the same day. He is a great guy.

Rares

First Name
Rares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
They start at $150,000. If I had the money, I don't know, maybe.....

Screenshot_20210826-183333_Samsung Internet.jpg

elnonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Marine Officer
On record stating that he style idea from Tesla... Smart...

Sponsored

Bucephalus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator/ 20 AMG GLB 35/ 02 Ranger/ 06 BMW M3
Occupation
Laboratory and Medical Supplies
They're in Hollywood Florida, passed by hundreds of times and never noticed till I bough a Jeep. Very very nice people. But good lord these things are an abomination--They sell like water in a dessert so more power too them.

HikerBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCLE Gladiator, ‘91 Wrangler, ‘08 GTI, ‘11 GTI
Jeep Gladiator Jay Leno's Apocalypse Gladiator 1630580018552

‘Same company I believe. They were at Jeep Beach in Daytona. This is their more subtle addition.

Kilroy1941

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator mat tow sport
Eh, it's his cash but I can imagine so many more functional mods that could have been done at that cost. As is just screams mall crawler on steroids to me.
Sponsored