Sponsored

Thanks Jay!

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Don't know what income the advertisements for the site generate, but don't really care. Hope its millions! :)

Whatever your motivation to create this site, i'm really super happy with the amount of information, comradery, and quickness of info.

This site has been top notch, and a real treat for me on a daily basis.

As one user posted, "information overload", but that's kinda the fun for me. Figuring out all the little stuff I like.

Kudos to you Jay.
Sponsored

JAY

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Thanks for the kind words and it's been my pleasure!! :bow: I'm just happy here sipping some coffee and enjoying seeing everyone's reaction to the Gladiator and all the news/coverage from yesterday's reveal :)

Yesterday's debut was super exciting but what's going to be even more exciting is watching all our JGF members place orders, await delivery, take delivery, and finally enjoying Gladiator ownership.

And yes, the camradery here among future Gladiator owners is already strong!

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Jay,
What are the stats on new members and activity level over the last 2 weeks?

ModdedJK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modded JK
Agree awesome coverage and what a help this site has been. I've learned more here than any dealer could tell me or any other forum (except maybe the jl site )

Sponsored

WranglerWillys

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1945 Willy's MB
Thanks as well.

There may or may not be tons of folks on this site who love to see the opinions/excitement about this truck, even though it may be the cause of all their problems :rock:

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
It's a fantastic site, mix of old everyone it seems, except the trolls that typically trash the site with repetitive complaints.

Jeep383-S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A 392, 1968 Plymouth Barracuda 383-S
Thanks for the kind words and it's been my pleasure!! :bow: I'm just happy here sipping some coffee and enjoying seeing everyone's reaction to the Gladiator and all the news/coverage from yesterday's reveal :)

Yesterday's debut was super exciting but what's going to be even more exciting is watching all our JGF members place orders, await delivery, take delivery, and finally enjoying Gladiator ownership.

And yes, the camradery here among future Gladiator owners is already strong!
He’s right, the Gladiator journey has just really begun.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Verily, thanks for your work and creating a platform. I was over at Tacoma World earlier to see their feedback... that community can be so childish and caustic. Hopefully, we can stay upbeat and excited, or supportive as things continue. I presume you're (@JAY ) also the owner of the JL board that this appears to be a child of?

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
707 thank you for posting this. I agree 100%. Jay has provided not only spot on detail about the JL but now the JT.

I believe Jay has saved many Jl owners and will save us JT Owners thousands of dollars by posting the invoice prices on everything here soon. I think a few dealers will offer up good prices under invoice that will save some of us even more.

Jay. How can we help repay this and put some food on you table?

Sponsored

JJStasen

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 RAM, 12 Tahoe, 97 TJ [RIP 99 XJ ton's and 35's]
Vehicle Showcase

BodhiMac

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma
I’m in the TacomaWorld forum all the time since that is what I still own. Been waiting for Jeep to develop the truck so I can crossover. Yes, there is quite a bit of whining, not as much as the JL forum but it’s getting close. Hopefully this forum can stay upbeat. I mean we are getting a Jeep Truck, what’s there to complain about.

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Great idea to pass along some thanks.

No doubt, this board is JT Central for me. It's where I come to see what people are talking about knowing anything interesting going on will be posted here. No fear of missing anything.

The JL board has been an idea machine, seeing what people are doing to JLs and kind of figuring the Gladiator would be essentially similar as far as lifts and tires and wheels and bumpers and rock sliders and interiors are concerned. I've had the 35 and 37 with lift and What did you do TO your Jeep pages open nonstop going back to January.

Been awesome and it's just starting for us with the Gladiator! Thanks!
Sponsored