Sponsored

Glenn o

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I might be interested in the group buy if still available,is the price available thank you

Sponsored

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
Sorry for the delay! For anyone who has no received a quote yet, I ask that you please email [email protected] or [email protected] and we will get that to you today!

Regarding inventory, I emailed my rep at Bedrug today. I expect a reply by Monday, so once I have an update, I will share it with the group.

t-bot

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD; '15 BMW K1300S
https://bedrug.com/product-detail/BRJ20SBK/bedrug-20-jeep-gladiator

These are showing IN STOCK on the website - hopefully the January ship date is wrong?
Gosh, I hope so. But so far, no updates
It seems as though the estimates were off just a bit. I ordered one on 11/12 and a week later recieved a delivery estimate date of 1/12 - 1/17. However, I just got a FedEx e-mail with scheduled delivery from Bedrug Inc for this Sunday (11/28). I guess in today's world, it's a good feeling to expect a couple of months and have it arrive so much sooner.

Now I'm just hoping I'm able to pickup my ordered '22 JTRD by January. ;)

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
As luck would have it, I just got an email saying that my Bedrug should be delivered tomorrow! Not sure what caused the sudden change, but I'll take!

Sponsored

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Mine showed up. About to install, then I notice a couple dents in the bed that are pissing me off that I now want to bang out before install! :( That said, the Bedrug looks great and thank goodness it is LIGHT so my already pitiful payload doesn't suffer much at all!

K9MC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD 2020 Gladiator Rubicon after 2 yrs
I have requested pricing here in the forum and via email to the two people listed but have yet to receive a reply.

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
I pulled the bedrails and spent a couple of hours trying to install over the Bedrug. I couldn't get it to work and ended up trimming. At the front, I cut the Bedrug and then reinstalled the railing. I have a 1/4" gap. On the sides, I reinstalled the the railings and then made the cuts. Much better fit.

Pulling the rails was a pain and I wouldn't recommend it. The Bedrug isn't that hard to trim and someone with patients and a little skill can do the job much better than I did. The Bedrug has provided cut patterns for the lights, hooks and even the power outlet. Wish they had done that for the rails.
I just spent 2 hrs trying to install the rails on top of the Bedrug and gave up. Lol

How did you adhere the top once trimmed? Looks to me like I have to trim off the velcro.

Last edited:

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Gonna call BedRug tomorrow. While I am fully capable of using my utility knife and butchering the thing, I wanna check and see if they have suggestions. They need 2 skus for Gladiator.

Rails are a factory option and BedRug should support them.

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
Should be getting my bedrug Wednesday thanks to realtruck. I've been waiting to install a few other things just because the bedrug would be easiest if I did it first. Super happy to get one for the Gladiator. Been running a bedrug in my Tacoma for 4 years now under a camper shell and it still looks brand new. And my favorite part is the cushioning on my knees getting in and out of the truck.
Sponsored