Sponsored

Jeep Gladiator Easter Egg?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve seen yours posts several times and you’ve been nothing but respectful haha.
I try to be, and most of the time I am. But if someone really pisses me off, or is very disrespectful to me or someone I care about, I bring down the wrath of God on them. It's not a good personality trait to have, but I have a weird personality anyway (look up INFJ personality type), and it's just something I can't help...It's an automatic response...Completely subconscious. It gets me in trouble on the internet a lot, where trolls and douchebags love to roam and hide behind their keyboards. It's gotten me banned from several forums I was a highly-respected member of for over a decade (each). That really pissed me off when I'm the one getting banned for defending myself, but the trolls and dickheads are allowed to stay members.

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
I try to be, and most of the time I am. But if someone really pisses me off, or is very disrespectful to me or someone I care about, I bring down the wrath of God on them. It's not a good personality trait to have, but I have a weird personality anyway (look up INFJ personality type), and it's just something I can't help...It's an automatic response...Completely subconscious. It gets me in trouble on the internet a lot, where trolls and douchebags love to roam and hide behind their keyboards. It's gotten me banned from several forums I was a highly-respected member of for over a decade (each). That really pissed me off when I'm the one getting banned for defending myself, but the trolls and dickheads are allowed to stay members.
Don’t call anyone a ninny or nanny or WTF it was I called people to set this dude or dudette off.

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
I’m sorry that I hurt your feelings. Lol. Not really. But you are right that the Rubi and Max Tow are different. But when it comes down to the nuts and bolts, I don’t believe there is a 500 lb difference in towing ability. Hence why I got a Rubi over a Max Tow. Chrysler/Dodge have been making trucks for years and I believe they made this more truck than Jeep.
The feels are in tact here. Just thinks it’s stupid when people supplement their argument with insults. As if that lends more credibility.

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
i think it's the Weight the Rubicon has swaybar disconnect , rock rails front & back Lockers weight , steel bumpers , 33" tires are heavier & the Jeep has to push them. that transfer case might be a little heavier also. maybe that could be a differance to factory specs

Sponsored

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Don’t call anyone a ninny or nanny or WTF it was I called people to set this dude or dudette off.
Well, it’s either sit here and let you spew your garbage, or say something. I chose to say something. Its difficult to read tone on a message board. I’m really not “set off.” Id say it to your face if we were just chatting in a room.

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
i think it's the Weight the Rubicon has swaybar disconnect , rock rails front & back Lockers weight , steel bumpers , 33" tires are heavier & the Jeep has to push them. that transfer case might be a little heavier also. maybe that could be a differance to factory specs
Good point! Didn’t think about that.

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
Well, it’s either sit here and let you spew your garbage, or say something. I chose to say something. Its difficult to read tone on a message board. I’m really not “set off.” Id say it to your face if we were just chatting in a room.
Trust me, we would never find ourselves sitting in the same room. Doubt you would stoop to my level. It is a different society when calling someone a ninny or WTFE is garbage. But that’s okay. You kids can keep the rainbows and skittles in your life. Me, I’m sneaking into the local VFW to pound a few. Shhh, don’t tell anyone, but the side door is open.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Trust me, we would never find ourselves sitting in the same room. Doubt you would stoop to my level. It is a different society when calling someone a ninny or WTFE is garbage. But that’s okay. You kids can keep the rainbows and skittles in your life. Me, I’m sneaking into the local VFW to pound a few. Shhh, don’t tell anyone, but the side door is open.
“Kids”. Lol. You can’t help yourself can ya? At least your keeping it PG for the forum. I’ll bow out before I say what I really want to say and get the ban hammer. Keep contributing your quality content to the forum.

Sponsored

Reddout99

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 80th Anniversary JT Sport S
Occupation
Cad Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Well, this thread went to hell quickly...
And to think, I came in looking for info on Easter eggs 🙄