First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Overland Gladiator
Occupation
Engineer
I’ve wanted a Wrangler since I was 16. I always bought a truck instead. Now I have a Wrangler truck
Ditto... I wanted a Jeep in high school but parents kept saying, "You're gonna kill yourself when that thing tips over on an offramp!"

Ha... joke's on you dad!!! I got a job, made something of myself, bought my Jeep just so I can hear my wife make the same argument to me when I take the doors off in the summer. 😝
Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
First always wanted one though, needs evolved with family situation. Teens I wanted a two door really bad, had kids and wanted a 4 door, had slightly older kids and wanted to go doorless/topless all the time and the JT came to the rescue. Having the covered bed helped me justify it could be more useful than a wrangler. Having the towing helped me justify I needed it as a truck. I had a really hard time justifying owning one until the JT though.

Bigphe JT

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 1979 Jeep CJ7
Jeepaholic here. The JT is my 8th Jeep. 2 XJs, 2, WK2s, 1 JKU and we currently have a JLU and a CJ7. I guess we are gluttons for punishment. We have had a few great Jeeps, reliability wise and some terrible ones. We always enjoy them though. My wife has become a Jeep fan too. The JT is by far my favorite. My wife loves her JL and I like it more than the JK by far.

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator

HorneyBadger

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Performance Analyst
My second and the wife's 4th or 5th. Got rid of my first one because I needed a truck. Now problem solved for me. Wife's had quite a few 2 door. Last couple have been Sahara JK's.

Munkey Boy

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3, '79 CJ5, '21 JT Sport S manual.
Occupation
Camp Maintenance
Yes and no. First Jeep personally, but I drive a '79 CJ5 at work. That straight 6 sealed the deal as I've always wanted one but was too practical and ventured towards trucks. Now truck! Happy!!! But that damn CJ5... I have never had a vehicle make me laugh so hard that my face hurt. (Exception: I have a Mazda CX-3 that I can paddle shift to 65 MPH in a 25 zone up a very curvy mountain road near my house. Not that I have ever done that as it would be illegal and so very, very, very, VERY wrong!) We get that CJ pulling over terrain in 4 low and you can count the cylinders firing. Must be rolling at around 80 RPM at best and she just keeps going. I drive past other Jeeps that give the wave and I oblige but quietly say to myself, "Yeah, you wish." On days when I don't want to work (benefits of being upper management), I venture out into the National Forest and tool about with my second. He and I can hold a convo without screaming over a whining engine and discuss project details and other minutia for work in a WAY more relaxing environment than a silly office. And we do it with the biggest goddamn grins as the deer/javelina/turkey just look up and wonder why these two yokels aren't dive-bombing the trails in a Razor. I know the Gladiator will be a different beast, but it'll be my damn beast. Doors off, top off, windshield down, cooler full of beer and whisky, tent, dog, wifey (maybe ;)), hundreds of miles of open terrain... Yes, please! Sooooooo much yes. please!

DBravo

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2021 Jeep JL Sahara
6th Jeep - first one was a 1989 wrangler - have always had at least one jeep in the garage since.

Sponsored

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
The gladiator is my first Jeep, I’m coming from only owning sports cars.
Exactly this. Made a hard pivot at end of last year from HPDE cars to this Jeep. While I got many great years of enjoyment driving some of the greatest road courses in the good old USA, this Jeep thing is a whole new enjoyable ballgame. Especially in our Arizona back yard.

Welcome to the Club!

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
6 and counting.......77 CJ7, 95 YJ Rio Grande, 04 Grand Cherokee, 06 LJ Sport, 06 LJ Rubicon (still own) and now 20 JT Sport S.

Clay

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired LEO
This is my 3rd Jeep in ten years. I have had '08 Wrangler JKU, '13 Wrangler JKU and now my '20 JT.

Ammo

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2020 JT
It's my 6th. It all started with a CJ7 back in 1984, then a Commanche, and two Cherokees. After a 18 year hiatus we got the wife a JLUR, and a year later I got my Gladiator.
Sponsored