First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon GATOR
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
I liked the commercial. But I am an old blue collar hippie. It is interesting to me the diverse reactions I see here. And yet I agree with. Many who basically said man up quit your bs crybaby crap This country as far upped as it is right now is still the only place I would ever want to live.

Moonshineheadache

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Great White Edition Rubicon
Occupation
Gas Pump Jockey - I hate cans!
Vehicle Showcase
Ya know I often am disenfranchised with the amount opinion slinging that occurs on this site - I really just love my Jeep and need a place to compare notes. But I think this might be one of the most civilized threads I've seen in a while on a topic that could be very polarizing. I really hope it doesn't become one of Jay's many slashes of the admin sabre.

Amazing what happens when you focus on the positive of something rather than tell everyone how something is so wrong or violates you in so many ways.

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I donā€™t really care what anyoneā€™s political affiliation is. I didnā€™t buy my Jeep because of a commercial. Like my wife, I got her for the way she rides and what sheā€™d do off-road. And nobody broke her in before me. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

H2O

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gobi Mojave w/ Pimp Pkg
Occupation
New Home Builder
I used to like The Boss. He just needs to shut the hell up & play music. Just like Lebron... Shut up & play basketball. Bird & Magic saved the NBA from imploding & made it what it is today. Lebron is single handedly going to bring it down. Sorry about the rant, but this shit has got to stop. BTW, that commercial is stupid.

Sponsored

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon GATOR
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
I used to like The Boss. He just needs to shut the hell up & play music. Just like Lebron... Shut up & play basketball. Bird & Magic saved the NBA from imploding & made it what it is today. Lebron is single handedly going to bring it down. Sorry about the rant, but this shit has got to stop. BTW, that commercial is stupid.
I gotta agree. Athletes actors actress musicians etc all have great talents in their fields. But most donā€™t have particularly great educations or advanced knowledge or even real life skills for dealing with real world crisis after all they sing dance. And play games for. A living. That doesnā€™t prepare them for loss of a job fore closure or any of the other issues we have to deal with. My god how many of you lost a job and then went to Tahiti or Hawaii for a month to recover from the wrongness of it all. How many of you get up at 5 so you can do your chores before going to work to take care of you family. Same goes for politicians they all ought to keep their mouths shut End of my rant

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
It's just a commercial geez. Don't take offense.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
It sucked. Looks like Jeep hired some P$#@Y to wright it's commercial. Just bringing more bullfart worthless virtue signaling into a sport that is already eating itself to death with it. Won't watch, won't care and won't miss anything but propaganda.

Wasn't it just last year when Jeep drove through a stream and retards lost there butts about it?

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Think about it, you pander to one side, you already got them anyway, those who like your products already buy them. You're unlikely to add a lot of sales to that audience, aside from a few that maybe didn't think of your product. But you end up alienating the other side which would account for a lot more net loss in sales than what you can gain from the side you already have anyway.

Makes no sense.
I think perhaps they are appealing to those whose political leanings are more centrist. Weā€™ve heard nothing from anyone except the extreme left and the extreme right. Screw them. Those of us who are not on those extremes have always found a common ground and way forward. Perhaps those people need to speak out more and shut up the extremists.

But Iā€™m Canadian, so my opinion doesnā€™t matter. Sorry. ;)

Sponsored

Lateralus

Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Jeep is extending an olive branch to the new administration by featuring an outspoken political entertainer in the hopes that the new administration will allow them to keep making rugged 4x4's and not wage war on fossil fuels as both biden and Harris have eluded to.

There is nothing progressive or eco-friendly about the jeep wrangler and people like Springsteen would be perfectly happy to see them disappear as long as he and his rich friends could still store one or two at their summer homes.

Tuggernuts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver
Not sure how you watch a commercial about trying to fin the middle and think ā€œ Man, I hate this.ā€ I donā€™t know what it does to sell Jeepā€™s or not to sell them but I like the message. If youā€™re stuck on a trail and I can help get you out, my first thought is not about your political beliefs. I think itā€™s a nice message.

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
I have a feeling the commericals this year are going to be the hottest of hot garbage

MaximusDecimusMeridius

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Red LE, 2014 Sierra 6in lift, 2015 Ford Fusion
Makes me want to sell my Jeep and never buy another after watching that propaganda.

Bruce Springsteen's political views are about as far away from the "middle" as you can get. How about we keep the Jeep brand about Jeepin and not about politics? @JeepCares
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.