Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester
Can anyone tell me what off road area they are that has a plug in station at the top of a random mesa? .... just curious where that is.
I actually heard something about these being put up in various high use of road areas. Maybe it was even on this forum? Can't remember but I think there was talk about one at MOAB, and one even for the Rubicon, and a handful of national parks... The push for electric is pretty massive. There were even talks at the USDA about how to incorporate electric needs in various areas.
Sponsored

Jteakus

First Name
Teakus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD, 2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hot Springs ORV Park has a Jeep charging station. We parked under it last trip to get out of a storm. It leaked badly. :facepalm:

Sponsored

Elff

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Rubicon, Buell XBRS
Occupation
Interwebs
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone tell me what off road area they are that has a plug in station at the top of a random mesa? .... just curious where that is.
Same place where fake animals dance with real people as UFOs fly overhead…. at the theater.
My thoughts exactly.
Gonna be interesting to see how fields are farmed when Farmers can't get gas for their equipment.

1 row,
Recharge
1 row
Recharge

redriderjf87

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
saltmustflow.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT, '81 Z-28, '18 TW200, '72 CT 175
Occupation
Electrical Controls Engineer
Thanks, I must have been spaced out or making a pitstop during the Murray commercial (Superbowl is just warmup for racing season for me) - I saw the other one but not any with a Gladiator.

Good to see we're getting some mainstream exposure in the Jeep world.

Sponsored

Bacstar

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Data Analyst
I actually heard something about these being put up in various high use of road areas. Maybe it was even on this forum? Can't remember but I think there was talk about one at MOAB, and one even for the Rubicon, and a handful of national parks... The push for electric is pretty massive. There were even talks at the USDA about how to incorporate electric needs in various areas.

We had one here at the glacier a couple weekends ago. It broke down though after sitting a couple hours on the ice, engine wouldn't start and wouldn't work on battery. Not sure if it was the cold, it was in the 20's that day. Bummer for the guy and not a good look for 4xe. Guy wasn't part of our group, so we haven't gotten word on what happened.

Jeep Gladiator Jeep Superbowl Commercial: The Jeep 4xe "Electric Boogie" 1676307994567

Tupacshakur

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, JT
Seems that the protagonist of the 'He Gets Us' campaign would prefer those monies were used charitably or to create a well-endowed organization to benefit those who are suffering.

Can't argue with the general theme, however, as so many who invoke the name have long ago abandoned the teachings for their fanatical pursuits.

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
If they would install the charging stations around here on the trails. The thief's would steal all the copper and metal from them on the first night.

Was reading about the problems the UK is having with the thief's stealing the copper from the charging stations.

chorky

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester
If they would install the charging stations around here on the trails. The thief's would steal all the copper and metal from them on the first night.

Was reading about the problems the UK is having with the thief's stealing the copper from the charging stations.
unfortunately thats happening everywhere and theres zero repercussion for thievery so it will just continue.
Sponsored