Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
The vehicle looks OK to me for many uses if my driving situation fit its capable. If I was just driving to work and back or similar up to "X" miles daily. Heck I've had some thoughts on trying to convert my MJ to electric short range put around, I live "in the sticks" on minimum stuff. A few years back I got to drive a buddies hybrid Prius I actually liked many things about it.... but it wouldn't have been capable of my uses and needs.
Now if this is of capable of a Jeep it would work for some of my needs. I've had 4x4 trucks get stuck in my driveway. Why I go buy bags of concrete to fill in the ruts.
Now the next part I'm not looking for another vehicle.... so it's a non-issue to me. :like:
Sponsored

Koolcarguy

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro blue Jt 2012 Gecko green Jk 2021 Gecko
Occupation
Car dealer
Bought another new battery for my cordless hedge trimmer and leaf blower yesterday because by the end of year two they'll only run about 5 minutes on a full charge.

Pretty much every cordless rechargeable thing I have is like that.

Then there's the underpowered grid nightmares of Texas and California that make you wonder why they keep pushing EVs when they don't have enough power to run the ACs.

For now I'll keep pumping and enjoying longer drives interrupted by five minute refills.

Just call me Jedediah 🤷🏻‍♂️
Great point!! I've seen alot of things when I'm out wheelin but never seen a tree or rock with a plug for a Jeep🤣😂🤣😂🤣

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
If it didn't have the Jeep Logo on it I would have thought it was a fancy Ford Bronco...They should have (at least) made the front end look like a "Jeep"...The color is nice, but otherwise another uninspiring pseudo-4-wheeler (and probably with an astronomical price).

Sponsored

Stratus109

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL , WJ
Occupation
Welder
Stop buying ryobi. Milwaukee batteries last for over a decade, with no loss in duration up until the very end. Quality matters.

Edit: I should have worded this more politely. I’m sick of false statements being thrown around to deter people from EV’s. You can’t compare a $75 yard tool to batteries in a vehicle. And how long your cordless tool batteries last depends on many variables, including how they’re stored and maintained. But there is also a huge difference in how long these batteries last, depending on quality. The other huge deterrent people throw around is the battery life and replacement cost on EV’s. No one remembers that this cost is offset by the nearly zero maintenance costs for around 100,000 miles. Tires are the biggest maintenance cost for the first 4 or 5 years.
https://tiremeetsroad.com/2022/09/0...wing-wake-boat-says-full-charge-got-58-miles/

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

Bluedog

First Name
Laurie Andersen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5G
Occupation
Senior Mechanic
Yeah, the Jeep Wagoneer EV is also called wagoneer s. jeep has revealed its three new all-electric midsize premium luxury SUVs- Jeep Wagoneer S EV, Jeep Recon, and Jeep Avenger. The Range of Jeep Wagoneer EV and Jeep Recon will be available around the whole world, whereas the Jeep Avenger will be available only in Europe. after unveiling three electric SUVs at one time it seems jeep is going to sift into full electrification.

Last edited:

AustinL911

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT
Occupation
Nurse
100% of Jeeps in Europe will be BEV by 2030? Good luck with that.
Sponsored