Sponsored

Jeeps Parking Next To Jeeps

Nukizer715

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2006 YAMAHA FZ1
My white Gladiator and I had the opportunity to become part of this trio the other day to complete the 3 amigos! Got the chance to meet the owner of the red Gladiator, Guy. Really nice gentleman. Had a lot in common. He even "ducked" me while I was in the store and I didn't see it until we were leaving. My very first duck and pure coincidence that I used to be a firefighter! Thanks, Guy!
Jeep Gladiator Jeeps Parking Next To Jeeps IMG_9221[1].JPG
Jeep Gladiator Jeeps Parking Next To Jeeps IMG_9222[1].JPG
Sponsored

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
What kind of running boards are on the black one?
Thats mine. Go Rhino RB20's (Bedliner finish option). Have better pics in my vehicle showcase if you want a better look.

RudeJeepin

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Got a line up of the work group lol. There's about 3 others including a YJ that weren't parked in the line that day lol.
Love the Redrum, from one of the greatest movies of all time.

Also really digging the old school Jeep emblem.

IanNubbit

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL 2 Door Sport 6MT & 2022 JT 6MT Sport
Occupation
Mopar Dealer Tech
Love the Redrum, from one of the greatest movies of all time.

Also really digging the old school Jeep emblem.
Just did the rear badge from limitless for the old school Kaiser era JEEP on the tailgate, don't have a picture yet though. Also have to do the side badges at some point. All the retro.

Sponsored

RudeJeepin

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Just did the rear badge from limitless for the old school Kaiser era JEEP on the tailgate, don't have a picture yet though. Also have to do the side badges at some point. All the retro.
Definitely gonna need to see a picture or two of those. I'm an AMC era guy myself, since my last CJ5 was a 79 with an AMC 360. This is probably my favorite.
975179k_2.jpg

Maybe a set of these would look good on there.
Quadratec-CJ-Retro-Alloy-Wheels-Wrangler-JK-JL-White~2.jpg

https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadratec/cj-retro-alloy-wheel-wrangler-jk-jl

IanNubbit

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL 2 Door Sport 6MT & 2022 JT 6MT Sport
Occupation
Mopar Dealer Tech
Definitely gonna need to see a picture or two of those. I'm an AMC era guy myself, since my last CJ5 was a 79 with an AMC 360. This is probably my favorite.
975179k_2.jpg

Maybe a set of these would look good on there.
Quadratec-CJ-Retro-Alloy-Wheels-Wrangler-JK-JL-White~2.jpg

https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadratec/cj-retro-alloy-wheel-wrangler-jk-jl
Yeah there's a couple more plans I have. This is the badge, just not my truck for the rear.
Jeep Gladiator Jeeps Parking Next To Jeeps IMG_2553.PNG

I prefered the other color way of that metal badge you just posted as well as the gold made more since with my truck. Also might swap the Trail rated badge and put the antenna in the fender and have some custom made badges that are replica's of the V6 badge from the old CJ's, or just put them on the fender under the jeep name once I change that to match the rear as well an d get rid of the Gladiator sticker.
Jeep Gladiator Jeeps Parking Next To Jeeps 970784

Also do love those wheels, Wife HATES white wheel no matter how much I love them, might do the black variants, Or the Tactic OEM esk steel wheels.

OHH also forgot one more main 1 want to do. Want to remove the bottom spoke from the steering wheel and have a custom replacment made thats like wood grain, or that 70'ish style hard skinny wheels with the finger grips on back.

RudeJeepin

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Yeah there's a couple more plans I have. This is the badge, just not my truck for the rear.

I prefered the other color way of that metal badge you just posted as well as the gold made more since with my truck. Also might swap the Trail rated badge and put the antenna in the fender and have some custom made badges that are replica's of the V6 badge from the old CJ's, or just put them on the fender under the jeep name once I change that to match the rear as well an d get rid of the Gladiator sticker.

Also do love those wheels, Wife HATES white wheel no matter how much I love them, might do the black variants, Or the Tactic OEM esk steel wheels.

OHH also forgot one more main 1 want to do. Want to remove the bottom spoke from the steering wheel and have a custom replacment made thats like wood grain, or that 70'ish style hard skinny wheels with the finger grips on back.
I'm not sure about the white wheels either. I've thought about the black ones with chrome hub caps and lug nuts along with a retro decal. Something like this.
20210119_100028.jpg

Too bad they weren't in a polished, reminiscent of the old chrome ones.
I like the Mickey Thompson wheels my son has on his TJ also.
20230102_163724.jpg

Other problem is I'd like beadlocks also.

Sponsored