Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
Looks great. Did you have to adapt the SS3 wiring much to the foglight harness? I'm an electrical novice so trying to figure out how much work would be required to go to an aftermarket light on top of the bumper.

svc707

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Looks great. Did you have to adapt the SS3 wiring much to the foglight harness? I'm an electrical novice so trying to figure out how much work would be required to go to an aftermarket light on top of the bumper.
D.D. supply the harness adapter when you buy the vehicle specific kit

TroutFishingInAmerica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Received my Pritchett Canyon front bumper today, it's solid. The box was beat to shit, I knew my bumper would be ok. I was just wondering all about the damage it did to everything it came in contact with. Sorry about that. My apologies.

svc707

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Received my Pritchett Canyon front bumper today, it's solid. The box was beat to shit, I knew my bumper would be ok. I was just wondering all about the damage it did to everything it came in contact with. Sorry about that. My apologies.
same here, zero padding protection. some scrapes i sanded and painted

Sponsored

OP
OP
jbehrn

jbehrn

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I finally ordered the bumper for my Rubi. Barnes has a Black Friday coupon, BF2022, for 20% off.

02F84B72-EB44-411F-B86A-BAF8C9EF4577.jpeg

trust

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Jeep Scrambler, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Have yall talked to Barnes to see if the PC rear for the jl will fit on our trucks? Be nice to match for and aft

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
Have yall talked to Barnes to see if the PC rear for the jl will fit on our trucks? Be nice to match for and aft
Far as I have seen the mounts / body line for jl and jt don't match up.

svc707

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Ive thought about getting it and its a simple bracket to mate it to jeep frame. But, theres the curve where it's flushed inbetween bed sides then around the sides. So I'm thinking it will just be flush on outsides and no side protection, which is not needed if your just doing trail runs anyways. But i dont feel like throwing down the full amount of the Barnes bumper to do the R&D work. If anyone local in the Bay Area is interested DM me and we can discuss going halves =)

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I finally ordered the bumper for my Rubi. Barnes has a Black Friday coupon, BF2022, for 20% off.

Jeep Gladiator JT Pritchett Canyon Front Bumper 02F84B72-EB44-411F-B86A-BAF8C9EF4577
Well done! I have thought many times about getting this bumper to replace my stinger bumper from Ace…but just impulsively bought some new wheels so gonna try and refrain lol.

Cheers
Sponsored