First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
How was the process with Gupton? I just got a quote from my local dealer and was going to call Gupton tomorrow. Is it worth the travel? I am in Denver. I have only heard good things about Gupton and have read the threads about them already but you just talked to them, who did you talk to and how did it go? You can message me.
It was super simple. All done over email. Go to Jeep.com and configure it how you want, scroll to the bottom and "Download Summary" or "Save as PDF", send that to Daniel Gupton @ Gupton and he'll reply with the pricing. ~$55k sticker, $49.5k agreed over one reply.
Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was super simple. All done over email. Go to Jeep.com and configure it how you want, scroll to the bottom and "Download Summary" or "Save as PDF", send that to Daniel Gupton @ Gupton and he'll reply with the pricing. ~$55k sticker, $49.5k agreed over one reply.
I just ordered from Gupton on Thursday. The process was smooth. 100% email. He or another sales rep, Renee always replied within a couple of hours of each email I sent them.

Daniel is probably working 30 deals at a time. So if I sent him an email with 5 questions, he usually missed the last 2. So I made a point of searching this forum before asking him questions and keeping my emails simple. One topic, one question per email.

Its not white glove service. But you definitely get the feel that this guy is hustling and working to keep you happy.

My reward was 6% off invoice with the agreement saying that if any affiliate programs become available before delivery I can take advantage of them.

In the end I saved about $5500 off MSRP.

My 2 local Boston area dealers are
1) at MSRP + $2000 - so a 7500 savings off them. Their prices in the spring weren't great. but they said they would earn my business.

2) Dealer #2 was very aggressive earlier in the year and was within $1000 of Gupton. They were easy to work with and I probably would have bought from them if they were still pricing the way they normally do. I can't blame them for selling for MSRP. Their lots are currently empty. The sales rep who I worked with in the spring apologized for not discounting. I told him it was understandable.

He told me that more than half the cars that arrive are already sold.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Colorado, 22 JTRD
Occupation
Substation Technician
Just placed my deposit and order (Rubicon diesel) today with Charlene at Jim Marsh in Las Vegas. Really helpful and answered all my questions.

JeffNJSouth

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Mortgage
8/30 Ordered
10/04 Email from Jeep says 11/07 estimated delivery
10/25 Jeep is with my Dealer
10/29 Picking it up, can't wait!

Sponsored

87chief

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ - 22 JT
Occupation
Caterpillar Parts Manager
ordered 10/25. the wait begins.

ShadowFox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2019 JKU Rubicon
Occupation
LEO
Ordered 10/8, just got the VIN e-mail from Jeep. Does the VIN # have anything to do with # in line for build?

antwon412

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JT Mojave
Ordered 10/20/21
Received VIN from dealer 10/26/21

Obviously nothing the system yet - Jeep Chat says they are gathering materials still.

mrmo

First Name
Mrmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
nuke
I ordered on Monday, great deal, 6%. Was all done w email and a phone call. Waiting on notification of VIN and all that. Guess gonna be a long wait!

Sponsored

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
Morning! New to the JT community, long time Wrangler owner/fixer/abuser. Ordered my MY22 JTR on 10/25. Order was placed in the system 8am on 10/26 and I got my VIN yesterday with Status D. Now holding my breath that 11/22 is still the start of production for MY22.

I worked with 2 dealers in my area. The first one offered me $42,500 out of the gate for my 2018 JLUR with 44,000 miles and went down to $2250 off MSRP for the JT. Second dealer offered me $40,000 for the JL and MSRP with no discounts on the JT (and they gave me the runaround on the Affiliate discount).

I called the second dealer back and asked if they would honor the Affiliate discount for 1% below invoice and they said yes (which was roughly $900 less than what they offered already, so not a HUGE delta). They also upped the trade-in to $43,000.

Anyone in Central Ohio looking, I'll divulge the names over PM if interested.

Now we wait... and hope the used car market doesn't plummet before I sign the papers!

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
My 2022 Sport S is now D1 with an estimated ship date of 12/2. Way earlier than expected. Ordered 10/21 with Gupton.

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Just paid my deposit with Gupton.

2022 Mojave, 6MT
Sarge Green