First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Architect
So right now tow package is a huge problem for Ford with Bronco production.

Just one of a few issues they are having trying to ramp up production.

Hardtops are and issues and so are tires for Sasquatch.

Is anyone aware if tow packages are a problem for Jeep at the moment? I think I read somewhere on here that spray in bed liner might be an issue.

I have both on my Willys order.

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
So right now tow package is a huge problem for Ford with Bronco production.

Just one of a few issues they are having trying to ramp up production.

Hardtops are and issues and so are tires for Sasquatch.

Is anyone aware if tow packages are a problem for Jeep at the moment? I think I read somewhere on here that spray in bed liner might be an issue.

I have both on my Willys order.
I had both tow package and spray in bedliner on my Mojave, ordered 3/31, built last week and it’s on the train to my dealer now.

Motoarch

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Architect
I had both tow package and spray in bedliner on my Mojave, ordered 3/31, built last week and it’s on the train to my dealer now.
Nice. And a little jealous of the Mojave.

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold JLU Sport S for JTM, JL Willys Sport
Same for me w/ tow and bedliner. Ordered 3/29 and was on the dealer's lot 4/27.

Sponsored

DesertCanuck

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Placed my order for my first Jeep on Friday (4/30) after lurking on these forums for a long time. Had some dealers offering 6-7% under, but went with one that was a little less than 4% under to avoid travel. Got a call this morning that it's already in D1 status and scheduled to ship on May 11. That seems super fast to me (not that I'm complaining). Before I get my hopes up too much, can anyone offer insight as to if that's a normal speed or if I should expect to get pushed back over the next few days?

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
Placed my order for my first Jeep on Friday (4/30) after lurking on these forums for a long time. Had some dealers offering 6-7% under, but went with one that was a little less than 4% under to avoid travel. Got a call this morning that it's already in D1 status and scheduled to ship on May 11. That seems super fast to me (not that I'm complaining). Before I get my hopes up too much, can anyone offer insight as to if that's a normal speed or if I should expect to get pushed back over the next few days?
It’s not normal, but sometimes you get the order in at the right time it seems like and it goes way faster than usual.

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
I ordered my Mojave with everything but the body color flares and top on 4/2. It was built 4/10 and delivered 4/26. They’re cranking these things out.

AustinL911

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT
Occupation
Nurse
Just ordered today from Gupton. Got a VON#. We'll see how this goes!

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
When I ordered my first Gladiator in mid-May 2019, my dealer had it in mid-June 2019. About 4 weeks if you count the time it took me to get to the dealership and pick it up.

Yesterday I ordered another one but this time from a dealer 3 hours away and from what you guys are saying it sounds like it's still a 4-week process so I'm figuring that Memorial Day weekend might be exciting this year for me. :) Maybe. We'll see... still a lot of details to iron out once it's delivered.

Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! OverlandOrder

Sponsored

RedRiver

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'85 CJ7, ‘21 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Own and operate a gun range and store
Hello All,

Last week I ordered a black Rubicon with 6sp MT. Will be getting 2" lift and installing XD wheels and 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Really wanted a RLD Design's cap but couldn't get an accurate answer on when one would actually be available. Just missed an available RSI SmartCap EVOa Adventure in stock at OffroadAlliance but put down a deposit in hopes one shows up about the same time as the truck. Once its all built, gonna wrap it and use it as my work truck. Thanks to all, I've enjoyed reading thru the forums.

RacktecJT

First Name
Nathin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
racktec.co
Vehicle(s)
2021Gladiator Rubicon Eco Diesel
I Ordered my 2nd JT , Trading in my Rubicon for a Rubicon Eco Diesel. Ordered 4/26, dealer confirmed today that is scheduled to ship on 5/10! WAYYY faster than expected even for the dealer who has a bunch of sold units on order.

Bad news is now I have less time to put the rig back to stock for trade-in :facepalm:

Does anyone know if the Freedom top storage bag comes will all hardtops? My Current JT came with it but it's not on my last window sticker as an additional cost so I'm assuming it does??? Want to give the next owner everything I got with it, but don't want to buy a bag if they don't come with it..

Last edited:

mog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubicon, '09 C4500 Kodiak
Occupation
Kodiak Buckaroo
I Ordered my 2nd JT , Trading in my Rubicon for a Rubicon Eco Diesel. Ordered 4/26, dealer confirmed today that is scheduled to ship on 4/10!
So that must be the Gladiator Diesel with the Mr. Fusion* option? ;)

*- for you youngsters, a reference to the movie 'Back to the Future about time travel

RacktecJT

First Name
Nathin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
racktec.co
Vehicle(s)
2021Gladiator Rubicon Eco Diesel
So that must be the Gladiator Diesel with the Mr. Fusion* option? ;)

*- for you youngsters, a reference to the movie 'Back to the Future about time travel
Oh wow, I f’d that up big time!
Shipping 5/10
I guess I’m still stuck in April.
Sponsored

Reactions: mog