Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
Nothing elaborate, 34" tires on pretty wheels, Falcon shocks to tune the ride quality, not sure about the leveling or not yet, we'll see how it looks with the tire size. I'm coming from a JKU and very much of the mindset, keep as low a center of gravity as possible. I already have a Softopper in my garage and I ordered the Mopar Trail rails to mount it to. I'll put a black grill on it and then drive it like that for a while. (I'm waiting for AEV or ARB to actually finish their bumpers before I do any armor updates.)

You?
almost the same, a lil "basic" till i pay the truck.
1- tires, 2- rail system, 3- camping gear, 4- gadgets
Sponsored

Mr. Manners

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GC Overland
Occupation
Professional Babysitter
Dealer said last week I was in paint. Today, after telling him Jeep Chat said I’m not scheduled yet, tells me I’m in D1... but heres the funny part... delivery moved up to 9/12 (from 9/16 last week when I was in “paint”).

How can such a big company be this disorganized.

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
Dealer said last week I was in paint. Today, after telling him Jeep Chat said I’m not scheduled yet, tells me I’m in D1... but heres the funny part... delivery moved up to 9/12 (from 9/16 last week when I was in “paint”).

How can such a big company be this disorganized.
i was always on D1 (3weeks) and then the next day was built, and the next day it was shipped(shipped on the 09/01, but it was for 08/28) . Now the Eta to arrive the dealer is 09/08 to 09/22, the took the long route i think

Jeepasaurus_Rex

First Name
Mikeđź–¤
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 KJ -- '21 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Saw a post in another thread that diesel production starts on 9/4. Gasser production started first on 8/24.

Seems to match with the tracking list on the window sticker thread.. Looks like all the build sheets found thus far are for gassers.

So, hopefully I will see something in the build sheet link by next week. I ordered a 2021 JTR diesel on 7/11.
I ordered a JTR diesel on 08/12, so I suppose what kind of status' we receive next week.

Schreconjeep

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 StingGray JTRD, '09 Prius, '15 Odyssey
Ordered JTR EcoDiesel on 7/20. Zero reliable info on when I will get it. Hoping for mid September.

Sponsored

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Ordered JTR EcoDiesel on 7/20. Zero reliable info on when I will get it. Hoping for mid September.
Based on the "mid-September" statement I got from my dealer today... on the a Gladiator that is literally on a train headed this way, I'd adjust my expectations if I were you.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Based on the "mid-September" statement I got from my dealer today... on the a Gladiator that is literally on a train headed this way, I'd adjust my expectations if I were you.
To be fair, that's for it to be in your hands... maybe it'll be built by mid September, but it appears to be 1-2 weeks of train time.

phranican

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 YJ4.0l, '20 Telluride SX, '21JTR
Sharing my experience as a gauge for others, if it can even act as a gauge. JTR Auto loaded gasser. Ordered 7/7, built 8/25, shipped 8/31, on a train to DC.

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2020 BMW X7; 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Just ordered my Mojave! Already impatient and this thread sure doesn't help with that - HA! Thanks to the forum regulars who have provided so much info. Gupton Motors in Tennessee was great to deal with and they do the 8% off invoice deal.

Here is my spec -
Mojave - Billet Silver, Black leather

DFT8-Speed Automatic 850RE Transmission
WFA17" X 7.5" Gloss Black Polished Wheels
AEK8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group
AM2Auxiliary Switch Group
HT3Body Color 3-Piece Hard Top
MM3Body-Color Fender Flares 2-Pc
CMDCargo Management Group With Trail Rail System
ADECold Weather Group
AD6LED Lighting Group
GXDRemote Proximity Keyless Entry
CSDRoll-Up Tonneau Cover
AJ1Safety Group
XMFSpray-In Bedliner
ABRTrailer Tow Package
PLX9/PLTALeather Trimmed Bucket Seats
DHPSelec-Trac Full TIme 4WD System
MRUMopar Black Tubular Side Steps

Starting my research on mods... Can't wait to get this in the garage and get going.

Moorebi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel
UPDATE!!!

Was told last week I was in paint and delivery estimated 9/16 (according to Dealership). Today, Jeep Chat told me I haven’t even been scheduled to start build process. I don’t understand how this can be so screwed up...
Same thing with my Order — delivery is expected 9/26 but still no updates from Dealer or FCA chat..

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
Sharing my experience as a gauge for others, if it can even act as a gauge. JTR Auto loaded gasser. Ordered 7/7, built 8/25, shipped 8/31, on a train to DC.
There is no gauge with Jeep orders, no logical order or sequence or shipping.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Ugh. So my Jeep has been sitting in Denver for several days, they couldn't load it on a truck to bring to Longmont because of weather... wtf, that's a load of crapl

My dealer was going to send someone to get it today, texted me to say we could wrap it all up tomorrow. Then 30 seconds later he called me to say they shut him down and won't let him pick it up, it has to be loaded by them and they won't release it. So... it sits in Denver until next week. wtf.

I'm just ready to own the fucking thing.