First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Has anyone given these a shot? Look to be a solid choice from the JL guys at a reasonable price point. Can only find one instance of interior condensation on an older revision. Now has IP68 with adjustment screws for location.

9" for JL and JT, <$300, and doesn't look all too bad if you get the round halo (can't say I care for their "plus sign" halo).

https://www.amazon.com/KIWI-MASTER-Headlights-Accessories-Adjustable/dp/B07MYZN71M?th=1
Sponsored

jdjohnson50

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland Sting Gray
Occupation
Information Security
Vehicle Showcase
Did you eventually get these? I’ve ordered a pair.

LandoZ

First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport
I installed a pair of kiwi master headlights back in November. Have not had any issues with these so far. Still look new.
Jeep Gladiator Kiwi Master LED Lights Halos

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
I installed a set of the cross ones today that were almost new. I got them for a smokin deal. The cut off looks decent against the wall. I had a bit of a time getting them adjusted, even with the adjustable screws cranked all the way down they were still aimed too low. I tried to back them out some to raise it up, but then it just felt like they screws were too loose and would back out, or the headlights bounce around. I ended up just adding some washers on the bottom holes to bring them up to close to where they should be. Im not sure exactly how left and right is compared to stock, but i guess ill drive with it and see how it looks and acts with how I have it.

I wasnt sure if I would like them at first, but for the tiny amount I gave, I couldnt be happier at the moment.

Deleted member 24880

They are solid option for the price. Are they the end all be all of LEDs, no but I didn’t have $600 to drop on other brands. Im pleased with them and have had no issues so far. Had them since October range.

2DEA55F1-61A3-49DA-BCFD-427EF7BE1070.jpeg
Sponsored