Vehicle Showcase

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I love that y'all are forum stalking the OP to try and figure it out haha I do believe that counts you folks as internet trolls.
I do it out of genuine concern for the well being of his JT and his mental health. I would expect you all to do it for me too.

red/green hawk

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S with max tow package, 2008 Suburban LTZ
Occupation
ICU Nurse
I love that y'all are forum stalking the OP to try and figure it out haha I do believe that counts you folks as internet trolls.
Troll is, troll does....guilty as charged.

Sponsored

Dan in Pasadena

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Probably the last Jeep I'll ever own, too. I'm 66 and drive about 8000 miles per year.

In all likelihood, it'll out live me!
Geez, fatalist much? I’m 66 and plan to be around another 30 years, maybe longer. Have you got one foot on a banana peel already heath-wise or what?

Only had my 2020 JTR since July but it runs flawlessly and I’m really happy with it.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Geez, fatalist much? I’m 66 and plan to be around another 30 years, maybe longer. Have you got one foot on a banana peel already heath-wise or what?

Only had my 2020 JTR since July but it runs flawlessly and I’m really happy with it.
I'm a realist. Science, medical studies show I am likely to have a 13 to 20 year shorter life due to my situation. At 64, I know I likely don't have a lot of time.
I've already survived things that should have killed me. I've beaten the reaper multiple times.
I'm a realist. It's how it is.

JAVIERGONZO

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Navy
I'm a realist. Science, medical studies show I am likely to have a 13 to 20 year shorter life due to my situation. At 64, I know I likely don't have a lot of time.
I've already survived things that should have killed me. I've beaten the reaper multiple times.
I'm a realist. It's how it is.
Well I'll drink to many more for you. 🍻

Sponsored

Johnnyh

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
I have not had a reliable Jeep since May 15th, 2021. I opened a case with customer care on June 28th, 2021. To this day, September 22nd, 2021, I have been able to speak with my case manager 3 times. I can get no answers to my questions and no response from anyone at Jeep.

@JeepCares
As of late there have been many threads on gladiator production delays along with factory build problems. What are thoughts on whether a person should even at this point take delivery. An extended warranty is a must, but my dealer informs me don’t expect my July 10 order to arrive anytime soon. Any thoughts on whether to take a loaded Mojave?

1996XJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cherokee , 2021 JTMojave (punjabi), 22 gobiator
Occupation
Hot Dog proprietor
As of late there have been many threads on gladiator production delays along with factory build problems. What are thoughts on whether a person should even at this point take delivery. An extended warranty is a must, but my dealer informs me don’t expect my July 10 order to arrive anytime soon. Any thoughts on whether to take a loaded Mojave?
Im taking mine but maybe i am fooked mate, you ordered two months before i did.