• Total voters

Pion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator LE, '17 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Principal
We installed 35x11.50R17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on my otherwise stock Launch Edition with no lift.
Yeah it appears they got six of them yesterday. After taking the delivery on my LE, I delivered Bryan to pick up your truck after it got its tires. While I plan on going to the same or similar tires, I'll use the current ones until they need to be changed. I did throw in the slush mats, changed the antenna, and when I got home I put in the sill protectors. I also put in zip-ties in the front wheel wells as that plastic is flimsy and with the wind we get out here it would be just a matter of time before they suck into the tires.

IMG_0758[1].JPG
Sponsored

Sponsored

planman

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Rubicon, 2012 Ram 3500, 2005 LJ, 2018 Grand Cherokee
Yeah it appears they got six of them yesterday. After taking the delivery on my LE, I delivered Bryan to pick up your truck after it got its tires. While I plan on going to the same or similar tires, I'll use the current ones until they need to be changed. I did throw in the slush mats, changed the antenna, and when I got home I put in the sill protectors. I also put in zip-ties in the front wheel wells as that plastic is flimsy and with the wind we get out here it would be just a matter of time before they suck into the tires.

IMG_0758[1].JPG
Awesome!

This morning, I finished my 300 mile “break-in” period. I’m very happy with the 35x11.50R17 tires.

The stock tires sell new for about $1000 shipped. So, I’m thinking I might be able to get $700-$800 for them with fewer than 10 miles on them, second hand. The dealership beat the best online prices I could find at $320 shipped each, and sold me the tires for $313 each, and $25 each to mount and balance.

Now that I will drive more than 50-55 mph, I’ll do the zip-tie thing this week.

My Mopar mats and stubby antena arrive tomorrow.

311D732C-8A3E-402B-9CD7-B122FED05EA5.jpeg

Rover_boy

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Awesome!

This morning, I finished my 300 mile “break-in” period. I’m very happy with the 35x11.50R17 tires.

The stock tires sell new for about $1000 shipped. So, I’m thinking I might be able to get $700-$800 for them with fewer than 10 miles on them, second hand. The dealership beat the best online prices I could find at $320 shipped each, and sold me the tires for $313 each, and $25 each to mount and balance.

Now that I will drive more than 50-55 mph, I’ll do the zip-tie thing this week.

My Mopar mats and stubby antena arrive tomorrow.

311D732C-8A3E-402B-9CD7-B122FED05EA5.jpeg
Nice photo. What zip-tie thing are you referring to?

Sponsored

Pion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator LE, '17 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Principal
Nice photo. What zip-tie thing are you referring to?
He's talking about the experiences people are having where the front inner fender liners get sucked into the tire and chewed on.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/flimsy-front-inner-fenders.16605/

The plastic is quite thin and there is no mount point in the midsection, so it can fold quite easily. I just zip tied them to keep them in their place for now.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/zip-tied-fenders.17948/

Mokihana

First Name
Vernell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, chevy Suburban
NewTried to get an update on my Gladiator!!! I got "The wait is almost over"...lol Only 21 days in KZ status!!! Hey whats an month longer!!!....lol But Im enjoying everyones beautiful pictures!!!!! Have a great day!!!
Sponsored