First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caretaker to various super cars
Occupation
Sales
Just as an aside to everyone, I went down a rabbit hole after realizing that multiple companies had similar website setups under different names. Morimoto, The Retrofit Source, Headlight Revolution, GTR lighting, Xenon Depot, and LED Concepts. Turns out, they're all owned by the same company, Driven Lighting Group, formerly TRS. I put this here to say that the reviews online from them comparing their own headlights/bulbs to competitors are inherently flawed due to biases. Take it all with a grain of salt.
Sponsored

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
Just did my Beamtech conversion. Fantastic results. No flicker and so much brighter. Can actually see the difference between high bean and low compared to the factory halogens.

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Just as an aside to everyone, I went down a rabbit hole after realizing that multiple companies had similar website setups under different names. Morimoto, The Retrofit Source, Headlight Revolution, GTR lighting, Xenon Depot, and LED Concepts. Turns out, they're all owned by the same company, Driven Lighting Group, formerly TRS. I put this here to say that the reviews online from them comparing their own headlights/bulbs to competitors are inherently flawed due to biases. Take it all with a grain of salt.
I noticed Morimoto and Headlight Revolution have similar websites or did.

WanderingJ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Blue Overland - Prev, 2014 Polar JKU
Occupation
contract manager
I just installed a set. Mine aren't perfectly straight, up down. Both are slightly cocked. I tried to change but it's too drastic when I do. Almost like I need a hole in between the holes. Others like this? I do have a slight flicker that I can notice. Had halogens before. Haven't changed anything with Jscan yet. Got these just to hold me over until I can get a set of led headlights.

obrianmcc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I just installed the Beamtech H13's in my JT and they work great. No Tazer needed. The DRL's plugged right in, but in my case the Fog Lamp or Driving Lamp replacements did not .. the Fog Lamp bulbs have alignment ribs for both the lamp housing and the OEM plug. Once I stared at them for a minute or two I opted to shave off the offending ribs that did not align with an Exacto Blade and that fixed the issue. Once the new bulbs fit the housing and plug they worked perfectly. I found this issue reported online with other H16 bulbs ... so it's not just a Beamtech thing. The LEDS work great with the Jeep Halogen reflectors ... good cut off, just make sure you have them adjusted properly.

Sponsored

RAAK_FJ

First Name
Guero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator (x2) StingRay & Black
I just installed the Beamtech H13's in my JT and they work great. No Tazer needed. The DRL's plugged right in, but in my case the Fog Lamp or Driving Lamp replacements did not .. the Fog Lamp bulbs have alignment ribs for both the lamp housing and the OEM plug. Once I stared at them for a minute or two I opted to shave off the offending ribs that did not align with an Exacto Blade and that fixed the issue. Once the new bulbs fit the housing and plug they worked perfectly. I found this issue reported online with other H16 bulbs ... so it's not just a Beamtech thing. The LEDS work great with the Jeep Halogen reflectors ... good cut off, just make sure you have them adjusted properly.

Which DRL LED did you end up using? Could you post a link?

Silverator

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Music
Great thread! I read about 15 of the 40 pages :LOL:, but was wondering - has anyone cracked the inexpensive rear Turn Signal and Backup LED Bulb swap yet? Links? Thanks in advance!!

MMMojave

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired LEO - Current College Professor
I have done LED rear bulbs. You WILL need an in-line resistor (5ohm-60 watt). Very easy to install. They work perfectly and NO warning light or hyper flash.
Sponsored