LED Bulb Replacement - IT WORKS!

FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
I've been running those with zero issues. As far as my Jeep it's a Max Tow so it already had side LEDs in the rear and interior LEDs. That may be why I didn't have to flash mine for them. [/QUOTE said:
I didn't realize the max tows already came with the LED interiors and sides, good to know. I just ordered the headlights and trying to find yellow LED fogs.

WaterDR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
I am a LED convert. Went with just a bulb replacement. It’s 10 times better for a tiny price. Parked next to a Jeep with stock LEDs....yea, rather have the stock LEDs but the improvement over what I have is marginal.

Sponsored

metzy25

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Gladiator
Occupation
Sales
The daytime running lights say they don’t fit the Gladiator, has amazon just not updated there website?

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Front end done. Here is the total package per the original poster's recommendations*. Solid upgrade for $98.96

Fog Lights $24.99 (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H8CAC5K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

Day Time Running Lights $16.49 (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H6YPB8N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

UPDATE: Front Turn Signal Lights $17.49 (Not huge difference, but about 30% brighter)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H6TDYZR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Headlights $39.99 (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GKCNPD1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

*The only exception I had to the original post was that I did not blackout/tape the tips of the fog lights. After playing with both versions, I decided to leave as-is and use in extreme weather or off road - not run them during normal night driving (the headlights alone were more than I had before with both sets of lights on).

So far the entire system has performed in all weather conditions (except snow) and NOT had anyone flash me for too bright of lights, etc. Thanks to @mikesjt for the original post.

Jeep Gladiator LED Bulb Replacement - IT WORKS! ADD26ABB-91B5-40B7-B61D-F6217D2A86FC
I was looking at the fog lights link and it shows that it does not fit the 2020 gladiator but they seem to work on yours. I was looking at the Yellow/Amber version but it says the same thing.

RAMCTFOLEY

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Hello everyone, I just purchased a gladiator sport with the max tow package. I was wondering if this led mod would require a tazer/programmer or would I be fine without one.

20200714_112552.jpg

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Speaker, Author, Dude Who Likes Bacon
Vehicle Showcase
I was looking at the fog lights link and it shows that it does not fit the 2020 gladiator but they seem to work on yours. I was looking at the Yellow/Amber version but it says the same thing.
I can't speak for the yellow/amber version but I can confirm that is the set I put in my 2020 without a problem. (I went to my previous orders in Amazon and it took me to that page...before it must not have had the doesn't fit info...or it did and I ignored it.). - Either way...I have not had a problem.

Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I can't speak for the yellow/amber version but I can confirm that is the set I put in my 2020 without a problem. (I went to my previous orders in Amazon and it took me to that page...before it must not have had the doesn't fit info...or it did and I ignored it.). - Either way...I have not had a problem.
Thanks I ordered a pair of the headlight bulbs regardless and will replace my current halogen with those. I'll do more research on the Yellow/Amber Fog Lights

Mark441

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I did the LED upgrade with the Hikari headlights. I'm pleased with them but I do have an issue with the install. I can't get the LEDs to the "3 and 9 oclock" position, they are stopped at "2 and 8" looking at them from the front. Is there a further detent that I'm not getting to when I insert the LED carrier? And should I have removed one of the gaskets, either the thick factory one on the reflector shell or the thin one on the Hikari LED carrier?

RAMCTFOLEY

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I did the LED upgrade with the Hikari headlights. I'm pleased with them but I do have an issue with the install. I can't get the LEDs to the "3 and 9 oclock" position, they are stopped at "2 and 8" looking at them from the front. Is there a further detent that I'm not getting to when I insert the LED carrier? And should I have removed one of the gaskets, either the thick factory one on the reflector shell or the thin one on the Hikari LED carrier?
I removed the Hikari gasket to get them in properly
Sponsored