LED Bulb Replacement - IT WORKS!

Digger70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
Is the Beamtech headlight adjustable? I don’t want a light that blinds oncoming cars.
it's a bulb but you can adjust the headlight up and down. Check the manual to see.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I think it's worth posting this again, just to make sure people are aware that there are genuine LED bulbs, and then there are clones. The quality of the bulbs you buy will make ALL the difference.

I would personally avoid Amazon, eBay, and vendors who post wild claims on their sites. I'm not sponsored by Headlight Revolution nor do I get anything from them. But, I buy from them because they actually sell the genuine bulbs and they test everything they sell.

A proper LED bulb designed for a halogen housing will give you far better results.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I think it's worth posting this again, just to make sure people are aware that there are genuine LED bulbs, and then there are clones. The quality of the bulbs you buy will make ALL the difference.

I would personally avoid Amazon, eBay, and vendors who post wild claims on their sites. I'm not sponsored by Headlight Revolution nor do I get anything from them. But, I buy from them because they actually sell the genuine bulbs and they test everything they sell.

A proper LED bulb designed for a halogen housing will give you far better results.

Total agree other than buying from HR, which has some of the worst customer service ever and gets their bulbs from the same place as people on Amazon. Not all on Amazon are created equal and I bought some bulbs from HR for my JKU that were HIDs and they said they would be perfect for my Foglight housing and they did work other than them melting the inside of the housing and almost causing a fire. I wouldn't take nothing for free from them. They were less than helpful when. I was trying to get a refund, luckily my credit card refunded me back the money. Never again.

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I installed some led tailight bulbs today and backup lights. They are freaking bright. I ended up going with the Sylvania Zevo again. Only thing is the 3157r in led will not fit, I had to get the 7443r and they work and are bright. People will have zero issues seeing me stopping and the 921 Sylvania LED reverse lights are bright. Definitely brighter than stock, I can see in reverse now. Totally happy. I do have hyperflashing on the dash but not outside, which is weird and it is saying my rear turn signals are out when I crank up the jeep. I'll have to mess with the JScan and see if I can turn that off but if not I can live with it.

Jeep Gladiator LED Bulb Replacement - IT WORKS! IMG_20200829_211944
Jeep Gladiator LED Bulb Replacement - IT WORKS! IMG_20200829_211929
Jeep Gladiator LED Bulb Replacement - IT WORKS! IMG_20200829_211851
Jeep Gladiator LED Bulb Replacement - IT WORKS! IMG_20200829_185340

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Just finished installing DRL/Front Blinker and Headlights all working great so far and have the headlights tuned in best I can. Had my wife drive down the street in her Honda CRV and she told me the lights did not bother her. Big, Big difference for small money. Just wish I could change the setting in the truck to LED but I only have the Tazer Light and it doesn't give me that option to change that setting. Still have to get in the fog lights and decide if I am going to change out the rear bulbs

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Installed my Oracle Oculus Bi-Led today, they are pretty mean looking. Waiting for my supernova fogs and the amazon turn signal and dtrl shared here.

One day I will have the money to put those Bi-LED in but for now am just rolling with the Hikari bulbs in this thread.

Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
How did you get the large plugs into the cover?
I just found the right spot and was able to get it on. It took a few tries but after I figured one out the other one was easy. It would be to hard for me to explain,.you just have to cram them in there in the right spot

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Next question, how do you reinstall the air box down into the holes where the rubber gaskets are? Do you have to press on the side of the air box and wiggle it?

Last edited:

Jhall1981

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Assembly Technician
Here’s a pic.

Did you have to purchase decoders with them?? I’ve been told some require it some don’t, just wondering

Papa-KDog425

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator