Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Please remove this link to the headlight. It is not the correct bulb. Just found out the hard way. Again, please remove the link. These are H13 and not H11. I should have looked more closely before ordering.
That's the link my buddy used for his gladiator and they fit his JT when he ordered. You may need to contact them
Sponsored

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
That's the link my buddy used for his gladiator and they fit his JT when he ordered. You may need to contact them
Nope. The link goes to H11 bulbs. They may have sent H13 to him by mistake.
The fog bulbs are correct, but not the headlights.

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Just put in Alla LED headlights and fog lights. Used the JScan app to active the LED settings. Way better than stock halogen lights. For $80, I can replace them several times before I catch up to the price of the factory LEDs. Lol

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Just put in Alla LED headlights and fog lights. Used the JScan app to active the LED settings. Way better than stock halogen lights. For $80, I can replace them several times before I catch up to the price of the factory LEDs. Lol
I'd like to see what those headlight bulbs look like. Just curious in case mine go out. I was thinking of buying the upgraded Hikari Bulbs And try them out but I decided mine are good enough

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I'd like to see what those headlight bulbs look like. Just curious in case mine go out. I was thinking of buying the upgraded Hikari Bulbs And try them out but I decided mine are good enough
I’m not good at pics but I gave it a shot.
Low Beams with Fog Light
Jeep Gladiator LED Bulb Replacement - IT WORKS! E17FBBD2-6C88-448B-9D0A-903383E43641

Low Beams without Fog Lights
Jeep Gladiator LED Bulb Replacement - IT WORKS! 8C477CB8-117C-4216-BDB7-7DACAC2FAE45

High Beams without Fog Lights
Jeep Gladiator LED Bulb Replacement - IT WORKS! 117697A1-84F2-46C9-9C4A-F9DF4ACC965A

High Beams with Fog Lights
Jeep Gladiator LED Bulb Replacement - IT WORKS! E4453F85-3773-4329-BE4C-B71FC1E62782

Low Beams with Fog Lights
Jeep Gladiator LED Bulb Replacement - IT WORKS! 72F94E25-7146-4589-8426-F1DE465D1549

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I’m not good at pics but I gave it a shot.
Low Beams with Fog Light
Jeep Gladiator LED Bulb Replacement - IT WORKS! 72F94E25-7146-4589-8426-F1DE465D1549

Low Beams without Fog Lights

High Beams without Fog Lights

High Beams with Fog Lights

Low Beams with Fog Lights
Pictures look good. The bulbs look pretty good as well. Definitely better than stock. :like:

morejeepsthanicancount

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Vehicle Showcase
I did both, 3157 red led and 7443 white, both where the Sylvania ones like I used in the front. The 3157 red were a little loose in the plug but I was able to make them work. They just aren't as bright as the Halogens are. I'm pretty sure it's how the light is dispersed in the lens of the tail lights compared to the Halogens. They had a different 7443 that dispersed the light all the way around, I was tempted to grab them and see if they made a difference but I'm really not that worried about the rears. They seem pretty bright as they are and I'm considering black out covers for them anyway. Something like this

https://www.quadratec.com/p/gt-styling/taillight-covers-jeep-gladiator-jt

For those of you that have done the headlights, have you experienced any issues tucking the existing wire and the LED pigtail back in the hold, and adding back the waterproof cap? I got mine to fit and the caps to go back on, but wanted to make sure everyone here was doing the same with no issues.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
For those of you that have done the headlights, have you experienced any issues tucking the existing wire and the LED pigtail back in the hold, and adding back the waterproof cap? I got mine to fit and the caps to go back on, but wanted to make sure everyone here was doing the same with no issues.
No issues here, I got everything to go back on no problem

morejeepsthanicancount

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Vehicle Showcase
No issues here, I got everything to go back on no problem
Thanks Jamie! I looked inside of there and saw plenty of ventilation around the headlight housing/grille, so I put it all back in with the 'extended' harness, and screw backed on the the waterproof cap.

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Jeep Gladiator LED Bulb Replacement - IT WORKS! thumb1

Instead of swapping my light housings, I've decided to try the bulb replacement route first. Some of you guys seem to have success in ordering, while others do not. I'm kinda confused and am sucking my thumb in the corner.

For those who have successfully replaced your bulbs, would you mind answering the following questions?
  1. Headlights: I've seen H11 and H13 (with links to both); what bulb should a Gladiator owner with current Halogen headlights be ordering? Any other number to know besides H11/H13?
  2. Fog lights: this seems to be the one you guys are recommending. Anything else I should know? Any other recommendations?
  3. Turn signals: which ones do you recommend? I saw a couple links with varying degrees of success. Please enlighten me.
  4. Plug n Play: in previous vehicles, the bulbs have been plug n play. Do I need an app to activate these bulbs?

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator LED Bulb Replacement - IT WORKS! thumb1

Instead of swapping my light housings, I've decided to try the bulb replacement route first. Some of you guys seem to have success in ordering, while others do not. I'm kinda confused and am sucking my thumb in the corner.

For those who have successfully replaced your bulbs, would you mind answering the following questions?
  1. Headlights: I've seen H11 and H13 (with links to both); what bulb should a Gladiator owner with current Halogen headlights be ordering? Any other number to know besides H11/H13?
  2. Fog lights: this seems to be the one you guys are recommending. Anything else I should know? Any other recommendations?
  3. Turn signals: which ones do you recommend? I saw a couple links with varying degrees of success. Please enlighten me.
  4. Plug n Play: in previous vehicles, the bulbs have been plug n play. Do I need an app to activate these bulbs?
I didn't need to activate anything in mine for them to work. The headlights are H13 and I don't think the Hikari ones are available anymore. As far as DRL and turn signal go these are the ones for that

Turn Signals
https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p...ed-mini-bulb-pack-of-2-7440aledbp2/11236880-P

DRL
https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p...-led-mini-bulb-pack-of-2-7443slbp2/11349241-P

Foglights I used these
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H8CAC5K?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I've been running those with zero issues. As far as my Jeep it's a Max Tow so it already had side LEDs in the rear and interior LEDs. That may be why I didn't have to flash mine for them.

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
It took me a few times rearranging things, but there is surprisingly a lot of room. I haven’t had any issues since I put everything back together.

metzy25

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Gladiator
Occupation
Sales
I read a review on the headlights posted on the first page, that there isn’t a high and low beam? Is that true?

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I read a review on the headlights posted on the first page, that there isn’t a high and low beam? Is that true?
No it's not true, there is definitely a high and low beam
Sponsored