Sponsored

Let’s see your pets cause they are the best companion you can have!!!!!

BUZZHEAD

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP RUBICAN GLADIATOR ,2016 HD SLIMS
Occupation
WEED PULLER
Well, great subject just a tear jerker for me Last Tuesday I had to put my best friend HARLIE down after 13 years .Yesterday I took another step into the unknown and put a deposit down on my next girl Max short for Maxine. Maybe iam strange but I go out each evening to the grave site and tell HARLIE how much happiness she had brought to me and the memories .,Now just counting days waiting to pick up MAX ,she is only two weeks old so another 4 wks. Dogs are truly mans best friend

Resized_20220502_191952.jpeg

Resized_IMG_8626.jpg
Sponsored

Saharacane

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Dog Dad
Jackie Brown turned 6 yesterday. We got her 5 years ago when a lady drove past us and into our local SPCA (almost killing us) and starting a fire 🔥 that forced evacuation of all the dogs and cats. We took Jackie Brown in that night and she has been with us ever since. She's not my dog, she is my DOGTER!
IMG_20220521_141304.jpg
20220515_100544.jpg
20220702_134130.jpg
20220703_145350.jpg

Last edited:

jn2275

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Mojave
Jeep Gladiator Let’s see your pets cause they are the best companion you can have!!!!! IMG_20220604_141354313_HDR - Copy

My 2 pups. On the right is Heiko, a 3.5 year old male German Shepherd. Got him at about a year old from Semper Fi Dog Rescue in Kentucky. He's a great dog and is such a goofball.

Matilda on the left is around 6-8 years old. She was a stray found last summer down by Venice Louisiana wondering the bayou when the SPCA picked her up. When found she was emaciated, almost hairless, covered in skin infections with "elephant skin" and was Heartworm Positive. I started fostering her in August 2021 because the SPCA had to clear the shelter out prior to Hurricane IDA coming ashore. Her and Heiko got along so great and are now almost inseparable. I ended up being a "foster failure" and adopted her a few months later. After many months of daily medicated baths her hair has grown back. She's now a healthy 72 pounds and completed Heartworm Treatment in March. I did a DNA test just to see what she is and she ended up being roughly half German Shepherd, half Siberian Husky with a little "something" else.

Jeep Gladiator Let’s see your pets cause they are the best companion you can have!!!!! IMG_20220702_143357035 - Copy

Heiko is such a goofball and lets me mess with him. Here he is with his dinosaur mask on.

Jeep Gladiator Let’s see your pets cause they are the best companion you can have!!!!! DNA - Copy
The weirdest thing is Matilda and Heiko are related somehow!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sponsored