Sponsored

LMAO Jealous people

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I look at it this way, if it bounces the hell out of you driving and you can barely hear music or person next to you talking and you throw $1,000 into it then it’s a Jeep lmao
Or a lifted 70's-80's model Chevy truck... ;)
Sponsored

GWCON2006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP Gladiator Overland, 2017 FORD F450 KR, 2019 Roush Mustang
Occupation
Building Contractor
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone that makes a comment like that doesn't make any sense at all. They could say, "A Gladiator is not as good as a Wrangler" but It is clearly a JEEP. I always wanted a JEEP but they were not practical for me. Then comes this Gladiator. I now have the practical JEEP I always wanted and I love it.

Jellygladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
Anyone that makes a comment like that doesn't make any sense at all. They could say, "A Gladiator is not as good as a Wrangler" but It is clearly a JEEP. I always wanted a JEEP but they were not practical for me. Then comes this Gladiator. I now have the practical JEEP I always wanted and I love it.
That’s what I say I’ve had many Jeeps and for me it’s the first practical one I’ve owned

Blknblu

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Viper, 1968 Coronet R/T, 2011 Mopar 11. 2020 Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
If it has a factory Jeep logo on it, then it is a Jeep. it is a brand and each vehicle has a purpose to it.

Bruce

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I always wanted a JEEP but they were not practical for me. Then comes this Gladiator. I now have the practical JEEP I always wanted and I love it.
That's me, too and a LOT of other folks.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Same here, no bed, couldn’t justify a JKUR or JLR... Along came the Gladiator Rubicon, and Jeep solved that problem for me.

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
The AMC eagle was a hell of a capable crossover suv. Who knew the world needed a 4wd station wagon.

A real jeep is the one that works for you and if that is a renegade on tiny little knobbys and a trunk tent or my neighbor's slightly lifted trailhawk cherokee built for surf fishing, if it does what you need its the real jeep for you.

main.php?g2_view=core.jpg

Jeep Gladiator LMAO Jealous people 20200521_114132

We do different things and have different needs but both rely on our capable 4wd vehicles to be and do what we need so we can do what we want.

Last edited:

Jellygladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
Was the Eagle by Jeep? Or, AMC?
I think AMC, I was at an overland expo and a guy out of FL had his renegade there and made an guy with an H2 pretty mad trying to flow him on a hill. I’ll find the video and try to post

Sponsored

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
I had zero interest in Jeeps until the four-door Rubicon. Before that I was totally unimpressed with their abilities unless buillt out, and found the tiny space totally useless as a DD. When the JKUR came out, so many "real Jeep" people whined so hard. But it became the top selling SUV, which drives more parts availability, shop choices, etc etc. And brings in people who wheeled other full-sized vehicles. It certainly blew away my Bronco and previous trucks.

Now we have a Gladiator, and I'm at a point where I want to travel more with a travel trailer. The JKUR towed it alright, but not good. It was at the edge of limits, and not comfortable. But we want to camp in the middle of nowhere and take Jeep rides. Now I have GREAT towing and a Jeep.

Jellygladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
I had zero interest in Jeeps until the four-door Rubicon. Before that I was totally unimpressed with their abilities unless buillt out, and found the tiny space totally useless as a DD. When the JKUR came out, so many "real Jeep" people whined so hard. But it became the top selling SUV, which drives more parts availability, shop choices, etc etc. And brings in people who wheeled other full-sized vehicles. It certainly blew away my Bronco and previous trucks.

Now we have a Gladiator, and I'm at a point where I want to travel more with a travel trailer. The JKUR towed it alright, but not good. It was at the edge of limits, and not comfortable. But we want to camp in the middle of nowhere and take Jeep rides. Now I have GREAT towing and a Jeep.
And let’s not forget all the fuss over square headlights when those cameras out