First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst
Synergy all the way! I put everything Synergy on the front of my JTR (sans the draglink) and my alignment shop was grateful :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rayzzz

Rayzzz

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Why did you replace the sway bar end links? I was thinking of getting that lift and wondered if they were low quality..
[/QUOTE
Daystar sway bar end links that I received with kit was terrible, The sleeves that the bolts go through crushed before ever getting close to the recommended toque specs and the bushing sad. I ended up taking the stock sway bar end links and welding a rod in the middle making them longer and there actually way stronger looking then the Daystar. If I had it to do over I would buy the parts and put together what I needed but it would have cost a little more but would have been worth using.

Reactions: Mac

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Why did you replace the sway bar end links? I was thinking of getting that lift and wondered if they were low quality.
The Daystar sway bar links are not high quality. The steel sleeves inside the polyurethane bushings are a split-style, and they collapse when torqued properly. I upgraded mine with some solid steel sleeves from Lowes.

JTGuy

First Name
Pascual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Manager
I have some Synergy on mine. All 4 rear control arms, F & R track bars. Adjust easily and are precise in the adjustment. I still have the factory front control arms with 6.1 deg caster so I leave them alone. If I ever change them it will be Synergy. BTW, My rear pinion angle is perfect with the rear Synergy arms.
Sponsored