Low fluids off the lot and trusted websites for steering fluid

Bobby Blethen

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Ive had my JT sport for about 4 months now, 7500 miles. I've noticed that some of the fluid levels were pretty low, more so on the power steering than anywhere else and had been this way for awhile. Oil levels have been good since I bought it. Coolant seems to steady sit right at minimum but i'll add some in just to be safe. Did anyone else seem to have low fluids off the lot? Any suggestions or trusted websites you've used for finding Mopar's electric steering pump fluid online?v

Appreciate your feed back - Bobby
Sponsored

Commodus

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Ive had my JT sport for about 4 months now, 7500 miles. I've noticed that some of the fluid levels were pretty low, more so on the power steering than anywhere else and had been this way for awhile. Oil levels have been good since I bought it. Coolant seems to steady sit right at minimum but i'll add some in just to be safe. Did anyone else seem to have low fluids off the lot? Any suggestions or trusted websites you've used for finding Mopar's electric steering pump fluid online?v

Appreciate your feed back - Bobby
I found all my fluids low including differentials and transfer case. When I went to dealer to purchase the power steering fluid, I found out that Mopar has 4 different electric steering fluids and needed the VIN to look up correct fluid., Also note coolant needs OAT coolant or distilled water

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
OP
OP
Bobby Blethen

Bobby Blethen

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Bought mine from Ebay seller that is a Dealership out of Atlanta for $16 shipped. Came within the week.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MOPAR-Electric-Steering-Pump-Fluid-1-Pint-16-oz-2011-2016-Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep/353201988847?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Just keep in mind you are getting a pint quantity of the stuff. I have seen people bitch thinking they are getting a full quart because of the bottle shape.
good to know! appreciate that info
Sponsored