Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mekmagnet.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
President & CEO
Wonder if it would be worthwhile to try to get her onto the forum as a vendor... maybe we can get a discount with exposure :D I really want a set but I have to wait :(
Hi! It’s Monika with MEK Magnet, I just submitted my vendor request for the admins and hopefully soon will be online. We’ll definitely look into offering a Forum members discount for our initial JT Armor launch here! Stand by ;)
Sponsored

Monika

First Name
Monika
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mekmagnet.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
President & CEO
The MEK Magnet JT Armor has a custom formulated gel-back that sticks the Armor to the Jeep aluminum and all. It’s non-toxic, reusable and washable. Pretty amazing product! I’ve been testing it on my JT and love how it not only protects my $60k rig but looks awesome and definitely makes my Gladiator stand out. I highly recommend it!
1874DEA3-F39D-47E6-9F15-445F2FF3FC12.jpeg

OP
OP
Sazabi19

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
The MEK Magnet JT Armor has a custom formulated gel-back that sticks the Armor to the Jeep aluminum and all. It’s non-toxic, reusable and washable. Pretty amazing product! I’ve been testing it on my JT and love how it not only protects my $60k rig but looks awesome and definitely makes my Gladiator stand out. I highly recommend it!
Hello Monika! Great to see you've joined us in our discussion about your product. Watched the vids on it and they look awesome. Do you have any plans on possibly having any solid colors for the armor by any chance (would love black or OD green)? Are there any regular sales that you guys have through the year? I'd love to toss some on my Gator and model them but for now I can't justify them :( I want a pair before I go offroading though, so I have to find a solution to get them lol.

Thank you for having about the ONLY solution for our Gladiators to protect them and be able to remove them.

OP
OP
Sazabi19

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
Love that Typhon! Glad you've submitted your vendor request, this is a great way to reach potential customers for next to nothing and we need stuff like this for our Gladiators!

Another question just arose to me, I know a lot of people take off their doors (tube doors sometimes) when they go Jeeping, would you guys be willing to sell a package at a reduced price without the door armor if there was enough interest in it on the forums?

Monika

First Name
Monika
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mekmagnet.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
President & CEO
Love that Typhon! Glad you've submitted your vendor request, this is a great way to reach potential customers for next to nothing and we need stuff like this for our Gladiators!

Another question just arose to me, I know a lot of people take off their doors (tube doors sometimes) when they go Jeeping, would you guys be willing to sell a package at a reduced price without the door armor if there was enough interest in it on the forums?
Definitely! We’re here to serve you so whatever you need we’ll find a way to MEK it happen!

Sponsored

Monika

First Name
Monika
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mekmagnet.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
President & CEO
Hello Monika! Great to see you've joined us in our discussion about your product. Watched the vids on it and they look awesome. Do you have any plans on possibly having any solid colors for the armor by any chance (would love black or OD green)? Are there any regular sales that you guys have through the year? I'd love to toss some on my Gator and model them but for now I can't justify them :( I want a pair before I go offroading though, so I have to find a solution to get them lol.

Thank you for having about the ONLY solution for our Gladiators to protect them and be able to remove them.
Once we complete our design Armor launch we’ll definitely circle back to see how we can also make the solid colors without the extra graphics printing costs. We’ve done that with our other models offering a very inexpensive matte black option and will definitely be working on that for the JT. As far as ambassadors go, shoot us an email at [email protected] with your details, area, events, JT pictures etc. and we’ll definitely consider it if we don’t already have someone in your territory. We do have an ambassador referral program as well and will give you all of the details! Thank you so much for the shout out!!!

Deleted member 21141

Once we complete our design Armor launch we’ll definitely circle back to see how we can also make the solid colors without the extra graphics printing costs. We’ve done that with our other models offering a very inexpensive matte black option and will definitely be working on that for the JT. As far as ambassadors go, shoot us an email at [email protected] with your details, area, events, JT pictures etc. and we’ll definitely consider it if we don’t already have someone in your territory. We do have an ambassador referral program as well and will give you all of the details! Thank you so much for the shout out!!!
Sign me up

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
In case anyone was wondering, I just received my Kryptek Typhoon. Here's a shot of how it comes. Originally rolled up nice and neat. Panels look perfectly cut. Graphics look amazing! Can't wait to put on tomorrow after I prep the Jeep (needs cleaning). Even a couple extras! Leaving rolled out overnight in hopes of flattening.
Jeep Gladiator Magnetic JT Armor, Thoughts? 20210227_200036
Jeep Gladiator Magnetic JT Armor, Thoughts? 20210227_200136
Jeep Gladiator Magnetic JT Armor, Thoughts? 20210227_201217

Sponsored

Deleted member 21141

So I was looking for a nice EASY way to help preserve my paint if I do go offroading here in the near future and I can't find much in the way of anything quick/easy to protect it except 1 site that has magnetic armor. This is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for but I've not seen anyone say anything about it. There are some similar products on Amazon that I can find reviews on and it seems to work. I'd like for it to protect the paint from minor scrapes and scratches from brush or possibly the odd rock/dirt being kicked up, I know it won't do much for dents and dings. I'm not in favor of having to drill anything into my JT and find this magnetic solution to be nice to just pull off when I'm done to be the best solution. It's going for $700 and seems to cover almost the entire side of the truck. What do you guys think? Used anything similar?
I love mine . It's mounts easily and removes just as easily . The owner is great and a jeep owner herself. Plus customer service is great and they are easy to work with. I have had my armor for almost a year now . No completely
https://www.mekmagnet.com/products/mek-magnet-armor-jt?variant=31933684973649
I

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I wonder if they or the precut vinyl folks could just make it clear.

Trekkor2020

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I wonder if they or the precut vinyl folks could just make it clear.
I doubt it. This material is a very thick, strong tape. Kind of like 3m double side tape but thicker. Clear would be great to have so you could see your actual paint color. Or if they could match your paint color would be cool.
Sponsored