Manual Transmission Club

jeremiahd

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build sheet showed up today! I'm assuming this means I'm out of JB status? Mine was built over the weekend, and I was told by FCA chat yesterday morning that I was in JB status, then I get the build sheet email today. If this is all accurate, that was very fast. In seeing some other posts, it appears that something has drastically changed and they are pushing out orders much quicker over just the last week. I hope this is all not just more fake news.
Sponsored

Jtny213

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Mountain Edition 2 DR
Build sheet showed up today! I'm assuming this means I'm out of JB status? Mine was built over the weekend, and I was told by FCA chat yesterday morning that I was in JB status, then I get the build sheet email today. If this is all accurate, that was very fast. In seeing some other posts, it appears that something has drastically changed and they are pushing out orders much quicker over just the last week. I hope this is all not just more fake news.
My salesman told me my truck shipped Sunday. Jeep chat said I’m in JB status. Who do I trust ? Lol

Phatjoe

First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
My salesman told me my truck shipped Sunday. Jeep chat said I’m in JB status. Who do I trust ? Lol
My wife had a JL built and delivered in the 2nd quarter. It was great to have the ability to check on the build status via jeep chat.
But honestly, I was a bit surprised on how spotty the information that was told us. It basically went from D1 to F to "reach out to the dealer regarding an arrival date." :facepalm:

Jtny213

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My wife had a JL built and delivered in the 2nd quarter. It was great to have the ability to check on the build status via jeep chat.
But honestly, I was a bit surprised on how spotty the information that was told us. It basically went from D1 to F to "reach out to the dealer regarding an arrival date." :facepalm:
To kinda quote someone else from the forum. I don’t mind waiting just as long as the information we’re getting is accurate. Getting so many different stories is annoying. Just tell me the truth and I will be happy waiting

Troutman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 jkx, 16 jkuhr, 2020 gladiator
Sorry for the delay everyone, i was called in told i was still in D and that the dealer wanted to discuss and lock down the accessories i wanted. Waste of time and my hopes.

Sponsored

Jtny213

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry for the delay everyone, i was called in told i was still in D and that the dealer wanted to discuss and lock down the accessories i wanted. Waste of time and my hopes.
Jesus

Troutman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Well that may have been proactive on the dealerships part if they had to order any of those accessories for you. But they could have and should have told you that this was why they wanted to see you instead of getting you all worked up and excited at a possibly that your ride might have arrived. Hope you told them not to do a repeat of that.

Troutman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well that may have been proactive on the dealerships part if they had to order any of those accessories for you. But they could have and should have told you that this was why they wanted to see you instead of getting you all worked up and excited at a possibly that your ride might have arrived. Hope you told them not to do a repeat of that.
i did

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT, 09 G8, 06 Ram 2500, 83 CJ7, 68 Firebird
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
And our saga continues..... My original "inside" person was blowing smoke, so I have made a few more requests with other contacts. Working for an automation/robotics company 25 mins from the plant, i'm hopeful I can find someone who can give me a straight answer.

Sponsored

Troutman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And our saga continues..... My original "inside" person was blowing smoke, so I have made a few more requests with other contacts. Working for an automation/robotics company 25 mins from the plant, i'm hopeful I can find someone who can give me a straight answer.
it gets worse just found out my dealer is expecting a red manual rubicon in anytime, has only max tow and the hard top for options, they ordered it after they ordered mine

Jtny213

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it gets worse just found out my dealer is expecting a red manual rubicon in anytime, has only max tow and the hard top for options, they ordered it after they ordered mine
I will take it

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
Day 28 in D status. They told me i was 28 days but it can take as long as about 30 days. I replied I am pretty close to the 30 day mark will things start to move soon. The response was I know nothing else. So frustrating to see later orders built before me. IDK how the guys who are earlier then me with no truck arent going mad yet.
Trust me, we ARE mad...but just imagine you are a LE order from 4/4 and still waiting on your Gladiator...those guys are probably in straight jackets now.

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
Max tow on a manual? Or do you just mean tow package? Max tow isn't available with the MT.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Trust me, we ARE mad...but just imagine you are a LE order from 4/4 and still waiting on your Gladiator...those guys are probably in straight jackets now.
Not yet, but we are getting very close!
Sponsored