Manual Transmission Club

Troutman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 jkx, 16 jkuhr, 2020 gladiator
Max tow on a manual? Or do you just mean tow package? Max tow isn't available with the MT.
your right it is just the hitch
Sponsored

OP
OP
bangolia

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Just got from jeep chat "Hi Bryan, great to hear from you again". they probably have a direct link to check my status :D

Jtny213

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Mountain Edition 2 DR
Just got from jeep chat "Hi Bryan, great to hear from you again". they probably have a direct link to check my status :D
What’s the status

OP
OP
bangolia

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
What’s the status
Sting Gray Rubicon
Manual Transmission, Premium Soft Top, Standard Tow, Black Leather, Both Safety Groups, Cargo Croup, Aux Switches, LED Lights, Cold Weather Group, Proximity Entry, Spray in Bed-liner (Required).

Ordered - 6/29 ~ D - 7/2 ~ D1 - 7/9 ~ EST Ship Date - 7/25

Jtny213

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pretty quick build. I ordered mine a month before you

Sponsored

OP
OP
bangolia

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Pretty quick build. I ordered mine a month before you
Ordered my first one on 4/26. It is still to this day in D status. It was 55 days in D when I canceled and reordered. Only thing I changes was:

White to Sting Gray
Black Hard Top to Premium Soft Top
Add Tow Package

My theory - Jeep put a block on manual builds initially. That block was supposed to be lifted on all around mid June. I think some builds were not lifted from the block and just held in D status. I saw an identical order to my original order pass me in production when they had ordered in the third week of June. This is when I decided to risk it all, Cancel and reorder. I also have always preferred the Sting color. It was a win Win Win for me.

Jtny213

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I knew It was going to take at least 2 months. My wife ordered a 2dr rubicon manual transmission. Leather. Soft top. It literally took 12 weeks. Didn’t help that they put the order in on the 28th of November when we actually went In and ordered the car on the 12th of November. I’m being patient because I have seen some horror stories but like I stated before just tell us the truth and what’s really going on with the builds

2004blackwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 wrx, 2005 xterra, 2014 durango, formerly 1998 wrangler
Ordered my first one on 4/26. It is still to this day in D status. It was 55 days in D when I canceled and reordered. Only thing I changes was:

White to Sting Gray
Add Tow Package

My theory - Jeep put a block on manual builds initially. That block was supposed to be lifted on all around mid June. I think some builds were not lifted from the block and just held in D status. I saw an identical order to my original order pass me in production when they had ordered in the third week of June. This is when I decided to risk it all, Cancel and reorder. I also have always preferred the Sting color. It was a win Win Win for me.
yea you just passed me and ordered 2 weeks later with a new idential build to mine. I would be upset with Jeep if it wasnt for your first wait you had.

OP
OP
bangolia

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
yea you just passed me and ordered 2 weeks later with a new idential build to mine. I would be upset with Jeep if it wasnt for your first wait you had.
I even had a deal with one of the forum sponsors that I would be their first order when the systems opened up (which I was (Non LE)). Did me no good. Literally got an email update from the escalation of my original order form Jeff at jeep cares yesterday stating that there is no update, still in D and no planned movement into production.

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

Sponsored

guntrust

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LawNews.TV
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
something legal

LakeLakeLakeWI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Raptor, Gladiator (coming soon), FJ40

White to Sting Gray
Add Tow Package

How did you "cancel" your first order. My dealer is telling me once it's accepted, you can't cancel it. I assume your dealer is just taking the first Jeep you ordered for inventory when it's done?

OP
OP
bangolia

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
How did you "cancel" your first order. My dealer is telling me once it's accepted, you can't cancel it. I assume your dealer is just taking the first Jeep you ordered for inventory when it's done?
They said they would have to co fact the area Jeep rep to cancel it but we’re ok doing it because of the circumstances. Likely they will just keep the build once they get it. It was a well optioned rubicon. I’m sure they could sell it.

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Explorer Sport Track, 04 Suzuki VL800, 06 Lincoln Zephyr, 16 Jeep Renegade
Finally my dealer called today, my truck shipped last night. should be here any day. :like::jk:

sog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Got an email that a build sheet for my Sport S (ordered 6/13) was located. I’m taking that as a good sign, as last I heard it was in “F” status, but a little fuzzy on what exactly that means with regard to timeframe.
Sponsored