Sponsored

Manual Transmission Club

JAKJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon M/T
Geez I thought I might be the only guy that ordered a manual. I sat at the dealer and picked my car out on 5/6/19. A red Rubicon with a soft top and a manual. Jeep sees my “process” date as 5/31/19. So I guess that was the official order date. I’m not sure what happened to those three weeks. Right now the car is complete and waiting on shipping arrangements. It has been for roughly a week. The most frustrating part is I am in Detroit the factory is 65 miles away!! I want to call the salesman and tell him to print the paper work. We are road trippin’!
Here is the latest. Ugh!

D99D6B26-F916-4DB7-AFA4-76BA67F694E2.jpeg
Sponsored

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Filled in blanks, the system the dealers check in house that is connected to Jeep/FCA i do not know what it is called
Gave it a shot. Just D, no D plus like yours.

I'm pursuing another tack, seeing if I can get existing dealer to trade for another truck in transit. Couldn't find one close enough to what I want on a lot, but one not bad in transit. I'll make white look good. Should take another better look tomorrow, but I'm tired of the game. Time to go proactive.

Jhenry17251725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silerado
Talked to jeep chat and was told all materials were received to start the build but no ETA

Troutman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 jkx, 16 jkuhr, 2020 gladiator
Actually... how did they see both of those bit of info? I'll get after my dealer to see if mine is like that.
IF they hover over your status while in there tracking sheet it pops up

Maximus Meridius

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S , 2018 Jeep Compass, 2016 WRX
I ordered mine June 20 and they said it would be 8-12 weeks. It came in and I picked it up July 29. Not bad at all. Any issues ordering what you want???
Good luck to all

Sponsored

Troutman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered mine June 20 and they said it would be 8-12 weeks. It came in and I picked it up July 29. Not bad at all. Any issues ordering what you want???
Good luck to all
what model did you order?

Killdaram

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Just got off chat and received my weekly D status update. I'd throw in the towel if everyone didn't say it was worth the wait. At this point, one negative review might throw me off the edge. Keep the good news coming!

AlwaysRecord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT/MT Rubicon.
30 days - 30 days, blah blah blah.
what model did you order?
Sport S, under his avatar - they seem to be stamping those thing out at a much faster rate than our Rubicon.

Troutman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
30 days - 30 days, blah blah blah.

Sport S, under his avatar - they seem to be stamping those thing out at a much faster rate than our Rubicon.
i see that, so from what we have come to here is there is only 1 black M/T out in the wild

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT, 09 G8, 06 Ram 2500, 83 CJ7, 68 Firebird
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
Its all about everyone's building hitting the combination jackpot (everything available). Fortunately for Sport S versions there is a limited amount of options, which make the total number of potential combinations fairly small, in comparison to a Rubicon model. This increases the likelihood that everything to build the truck is in stock. We are all seeing this with quick turn-around on these models and the slower turn-around on higher option models. This is the price we must pay for getting the exact items we want and not driving a cookie-cutter vehicle. Also keep in mind that the M/T option adds to the total number of potential combinations, but that's why we are all here to begin with.

Don't give in and find something that doesn't meet your dream. Trust no one when it comes to updates.

Sponsored

lukem80

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I've been in JB for a week. wonder if I'll get done up like the others on the bed liner and get this thing in October??? Has anyone on this site been a part of the train wreckage ordeal? I've looked around here and haven't seen much except when it first came out on the news.

Jhenry17251725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silerado
Its all about everyone's building hitting the combination jackpot (everything available). Fortunately for Sport S versions there is a limited amount of options, which make the total number of potential combinations fairly small, in comparison to a Rubicon model. This increases the likelihood that everything to build the truck is in stock. We are all seeing this with quick turn-around on these models and the slower turn-around on higher option models. This is the price we must pay for getting the exact items we want and not driving a cookie-cutter vehicle. Also keep in mind that the M/T option adds to the total number of potential combinations, but that's why we are all here to begin with.

Don't give in and find something that doesn't meet your dream. Trust no one when it comes to updates.
I don't trust anyone until mine is nice and cozy in my garage. This forum is comforting just talking and hearing others getting theirs. It sucks it's taking so long but in the end you are correct that driving your gladiator with the opinions you want will totally be worth it

Killdaram

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I don't trust anyone until mine is nice and cozy in my garage. This forum is comforting just talking and hearing others getting theirs. It sucks it's taking so long but in the end you are correct that driving your gladiator with the opinions you want will totally be worth it
I won’t believe anyone until I get it home, go to bed, and wake up like Christmas morning. Going to have it taken apart and put back together by the end of the day

sog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
At this point, one negative review might throw me off the edge. Keep the good news coming!
It’s easy for me to say as I’m currently on vacation with mine, but it’s totally worth the wait.

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon

I'm about to do so. @JeepCares was kind enough to look further, although same basic answer, but at least it's clarity that my order problem is a combination of options holding up build. At least I know my order isn't goofed up. But, also an answer of estimated build in September.

I am very literal. That means it could be as little as 3 weeks to as much as 7 more weeks to start. It could be as little as 4 weeks to as much as 12 more weeks to receive once build starts (just going by what I've seen on this forum for build timelines). 7 to 19 more weeks. 13 already waited. 20 to 32 weeks from order.

I'm not sure I can bear that, so I'm looking at other options.

I try to turn over vehicles fairly fast. Maybe it will be there next time.
Sponsored