Maryland Jeep clubs?

JT “Charlie”

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
With the recent purchase of my JT I am back in the family. Charlie aka "chuck" will be my 4 build. Always loved doing meet and greets to meet up with fellow jeep enthusiasts as well as, go trail riding. I live up near Frederick, MD. Are there any jeep clubs in that area or in Maryland?
Sponsored

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
With the recent purchase of my JT I am back in the family. Charlie aka "chuck" will be my 4 build. Always loved doing meet and greets to meet up with fellow jeep enthusiasts as well as, go trail riding. I live up near Frederick, MD. Are there any jeep clubs in that area or in Maryland?
Chesapeake Jeep Club is on Facebook

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
If you don’t. Ind. asking the ride down the Northern Virginia, check out Northern Virginia Jeepers Association, we already have a couple Gladiators in the club, and would love to have some more.

OP
OP
JT “Charlie”

JT “Charlie”

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you don’t. Ind. asking the ride down the Northern Virginia, check out Northern Virginia Jeepers Association, we already have a couple Gladiators in the club, and would love to have some more.
will do thanks brother

Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
You guys on FB only or is there a way around that? I killed my account like 6 years ago and I refuse to go back but it seems a bunch of these kinds of groups use it as the primary meeting point.

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
You guys on FB only or is there a way around that? I killed my account like 6 years ago and I refuse to go back but it seems a bunch of these kinds of groups use it as the primary meeting point.
We do have a Facebook page, just search Northern Virginia Jeepers Association on Facebook. We also just implemented a whole new website and new forum software too, it’s far better than the old crap.

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Sweet. We'll definitely be checking that out when all this crap blows over.
Awesome. Yeah, this crap sucks, just had to cancel/postpone everything including our big May show.

slothead

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Overland
Occupation
NASA Consultant - EE
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Charlie, I'm Tom just outside Frederick also. I've been wondering the same thing.What have you found? I live down off of Ballenger creek pike.

Sponsored

slothead

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
NASA Consultant - EE
Vehicle Showcase
Front Royal, eh? does that mean you find some trails on the Skyline Drive?

OP
OP
JT “Charlie”

JT “Charlie”

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Charlie, I'm Tom just outside Frederick also. I've been wondering the same thing.What have you found? I live down off of Ballenger creek pike.
I would be up to join the Chesapeake club or norther virginia or both. I enjoyed going to the meet and greets back in the day. And also liked getting together, wrenching and soaking up everyone’s experience! Couple of us reside around Frederick. We could meet up from time to time. Let me know

slothead

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
NASA Consultant - EE
Vehicle Showcase
I would be up to join the Chesapeake club or norther virginia or both. I enjoyed going to the meet and greets back in the day. And also liked getting together, wrenching and soaking up everyone’s experience! Couple of us reside around Frederick. We could meet up from time to time. Let me know
Sounds like a good idea Josh. I notice your profile says you are in Mt Airy. I’m on the southwest of Frederick, but that’s no matter. Let’s stay in touch.
Tom

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Front Royal, eh? does that mean you find some trails on the Skyline Drive?
We have Peters Mill and Flagpole out this way. Not too much directly off of Skyline Drive.

slothead

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
NASA Consultant - EE
Vehicle Showcase
will do thanks brother
I tried for awhile to register with the Maryland Jeep Club last evening, to no avail. It kept telling me that I "answered the question wrong". I have no ideas what question it was referring. I then t4ried to email the administrator and filled out the form and when I tried to send it, it said the email address was non-existent. Today I drove to what their webpage said the club's address was and found a bright blue Wrangler Unlimited in front of a dental office. of course the office was not open obviously due to the Covid-19. So I guess we will just have to wait it out (I know it is realy a trying time for some, and waiting doesn't help that.
Sponsored