First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
Start at the end of the buildsheet, select the 4.10 axle. It will add 7 options, one of them being the Max Tow..
I just did it...
Where did you do it?
Sponsored

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Isn't the High Altitude only available with the Full time 4wd system? At least it was that way in 2021. Not sure if they changed that in 2022?

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
Isn't the High Altitude only available with the Full time 4wd system? At least it was that way in 2021. Not sure if they changed that in 2022?
High altitude and altitude are 2 different trims. High altitude is an “ultra luxe” version of the Overland where as the Altitude is the “ultra luxe” version of the Sport S. Basically a sport S with most the bells and whistles as standard, with max tow being an option for that trim.

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer

Sponsored

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
When in doubt I assume dealer incompetence or dealer malfeasance. But it could certainly have some sort of delay. Would be surprised if it wasn't available at all given the new order guide.

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
When in doubt I assume dealer incompetence or dealer malfeasance. But it could certainly have some sort of delay. Would be surprised if it wasn't available at all given the new order guide.
If people don't know the answer, the correct response should always be, let me find out and get back with you.

I'm not surprised a dealership employee gave a flat out no to something that they don't understand.

Atch

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Painter
If people don't know the answer, the correct response should always be, let me find out and get back with you.

I'm not surprised a dealership employee gave a flat out no to something that they don't understand.
My salesman is the same way. I ask him a question and instead of finding out for me he just responds with "I'm not sure" or "I haven't heard anything about that yet". Definitely won't use them for any future purchases.

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
High altitude and altitude are 2 different trims. High altitude is an “ultra luxe” version of the Overland where as the Altitude is the “ultra luxe” version of the Sport S. Basically a sport S with most the bells and whistles as standard, with max tow being an option for that trim.
Interesting. I've never seen an altitude package on the build and price site on the jeep website. Just a high altitude. On the 2021, high altitude is only available with the full time 4wd.
I'm no expert by any means, but I just don't see it anywhere (altitude)

Sponsored

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
Interesting. I've never seen an altitude package on the build and price site on the jeep website. Just a high altitude. On the 2021, high altitude is only available with the full time 4wd.
I'm no expert by any means, but I just don't see it anywhere (altitude)
Build and price hasn’t updated yet on the Jeep website, but I believe it was detailed in the most recent order guide (bottom of page 5). This basically extends Max Tow’s availability to three trims, including Sport S and Freedom.

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep may also not be taking max tow orders right now.
i feel like jeep caught on,on people getting basically a rubicon but for the low and for sales they probably will stop making the max tow ?

Am i on to something :movember:?.......

Drew18337

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jeep Gladiator, 22 Mitsubishi Outlander
Occupation
Freight Train Conductor
The dealer I ordered my Gladiator from told me that they can’t even order a 22 yet. I just received my Jeep on Wednesday with the max tow package.

It’s already back at the dealer because of a flashing CEL but that’s a whole other issue.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Don't go by online junk, ASK the dealership. That online stuff has made a lot of mistakes in the last two years. It even had tires wrong for a while - said the Overland could get A/T tires for the 2020 model year and said Rubicon had highway tires.
It made other mistakes, too, like removing certain options with a body color matching top - yet the the dealership computers allowed things to be ordered.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
i feel like jeep caught on,on people getting basically a rubicon but for the low and for sales they probably will stop making the max tow ?

Am i on to something :movember:?.......
No.
Sponsored