Sponsored

Maximus-3 trifecta of rack solutions for the Jeep Gladiator

Status
Not open for further replies.

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Bologna. No one here said that.
no one said what??? about the t-shirt, ...so my email....with this response.."That I have no idea about there’s a lot of other ideas on the table that are getting priority" a direct quote from sales, is bologna...hmmmmm

my apologies for being frank, and appearing irate...just do not like being called a lier.

Bacon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR-LE
@Maximus-3 , clearly there’s a lot of interest in your product and clearly there’s an active market for bed racks for the gladiator. More so, you have a captive demographic on this site for your product. It’s your business, but from what I can tell, you’re losing customers , that want YOUR product, to the vendors who have a shipping product. Obviously we’re not talking about consumable products like shocks or tires that need periodic purchases so these are more permanent decisions . Once a customer buys someone else’s product, there’s a much higher barrier to buying yours as they would need to sell what they have, at a loss, to get yours. Some may do that, most will not.

What would help here is if you could more accurately bracket the timeframe for release and set better expectations. Are we talking September now? Autumn? Winter? 2021? A little transparency would go a long way.

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
These racks have been meticulously engineered for many months. These racks are lightyears ahead of anything out there.
Just wait and see.

I forgot that this was supposed to be fast & easy during a global pandemic.. (sarcasm)

Production is cranking.
I think a lot of people are getting irate on the fact that there has been no update on release date....I know there is likely a lot of interest and you are trying to make sure that you will have enough finished product to handle these initial interest and have some available for new online orders...

just a quick, "we are trying to ensure we have ample products for initial roll out and are expecting to have products available by XX date, unless we are shut down once again by COVID restrictions" would be something that would appease frustrated potential buyers A LOT.....

I am available for press releases, lmao :rock:

all joking aside, In all honesty I love the look and am anxious for the release to place my order

Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
It's amazing how many potential customers are still hanging onto every word from these guys about this rack. Ever since January, it's been "almost there, a couple more weeks, production is working hard on this, mid February, end of March." Just enough to get people to hang on. They obviously have production and development problems there that speaks loudly of the company in general.

Move on guys, camping time is wasting!
Why do you (and certain others) care so much? We get it, you settled for something else. Go camping and stop posting in this thread already.

Sponsored

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Hey... Just one man's observation. No reason to get ticked. I'm sure it will be available SOMEDAY. New people to the thread should know how they string people along. That's all.
Or, you know...they could read the thread and see for themselves. But that seems to be a challenge for many on the forums.

BajaDrifter

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
This new WayOut Jeep Gladiator model seems to have a rack close in design to the one Max3 is trying to put out. I like its lines. Looks like a canvas top could be adapted to it. I bet Mopar will be selling this as an add-on accessory once this Jeep model is out, or soon after. Got a feeling its going to be pricey.

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
This new WayOut Jeep Gladiator model seems to have a rack close in design to the one Max3 is trying to put out. I like its lines. Looks like a canvas top could be adapted to it. I bet Mopar will be selling this as an add-on accessory once this Jeep model is out, or soon after. Got a feeling its going to be pricey.

there is currently no one developing the rack, including Mopar....it was released at SEMA 2019 and yet to see/ hear anything from Mopar or anyone else for that matter....Maximus-3 is the closest to this concept and although they are working on production there has been no release date yet, and they also previewed their rack at the same SEMA

Status
Not open for further replies.