Sponsored

Griff21

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR LE, 1978 CJ5, 2020 JLU Rubicon
Any chance I could get a picture of your rig with this setup. This is exactly what I am planning on doing with mine.
When i get home, in the morning i will post a few that i have.

Mr. Wuf

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Principal
I’m looking at the 3.5” Gamechanger and flat fenders before the Cyber Monday sale ends. Will they be enough to clear 40s if I decide to go down that road (very likely)?

I have already upgraded my axles. Trying to do the build right. Or should I be looking at more lift? I drive an Overland, so non-Rubi fenders.

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
I’m looking at the 3.5” Gamechanger and flat fenders before the Cyber Monday sale ends. Will they be enough to clear 40s if I decide to go down that road (very likely)?

I have already upgraded my axles. Trying to do the build right. Or should I be looking at more lift? I drive an Overland, so non-Rubi fenders.
I can say that the MC fenders are the best IMO. They give more clearance than rubi fenders. You can deff do 40's with the 3.5 GC.

Sponsored

GrizzlyBrown

First Name
Elijah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon; 2018 JLU Rubicon; 2006 TJ Rubicon
Occupation
Attorney
Reviving an old thread, but is there any word on @Metalcloak making the 4.5 springs? I heard they planned on that and new reservoir shocks.

Also, has anyone moved up to the long arm kit?

Metalcloak

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Gladiator
Reviving an old thread, but is there any word on @Metalcloak making the 4.5 springs? I heard they planned on that and new reservoir shocks.

Also, has anyone moved up to the long arm kit?
4.5" coils should be available soon... and the resi shocks will be later this year. We had a design, but decided to revamp and go a different route.

DavoSmith

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5th Gen 4 Runner
Occupation
Plumber
Does anyone have an update, review or comment about the Metalcloak 4.5” lift with their 6-Pak shocks with 40’s?

Does anyone know of someone running this set up that I might be able to reach out to for some real world experience?

I’m planning a big diesel JT build (Dynatrac 60-80s, 40’s, new drive shafts…. ) and need to dial in a lift/suspension). I’m considering MC, Rebel Off-road and Rock Slayer Off-road.

Abc123

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Can anyone recommend a rear leveling kit that is compatible with the 3.5" GC lift? I'm going to have my GC professionally installed on my JTR, and then will do the leveling kit myself if I need to (i'm running a about 100lb of bumper/winch up front, and about 225lb of rack/tent in the back).

Do I need to get re-aligned after installing a rear spacer lift?

Also...Per metalcloaks website, they now come with a bend in the rear track bar...everyone getting their 37" under there okay? https://metalcloak.com/jt-gladiator-rear-durotrak-track-bar.html

DavoSmith

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5th Gen 4 Runner
Occupation
Plumber
Any updates on the Metalcloak JT Rear Long Arm kit and the 4.5" Lift now that is has been out for a few months?

Unfortunately my JT build got pushed forward a year. But maybe it was for the best.... now I'm planing on the MC 4.5" 4-Link, bolt on long arms with 42's in the summer of 2025 so maybe it was for the best.
Sponsored