Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
And sure as sh*t :surprised:... MC is running a 5%off expo sale through the weekend and we can’t get in on it due to the website not having the JT product on it... but if you were there at the show you can... gah:facepalm:... I’m gonna have to wait till the next time they run it. :computerrage:

A5A1C1F8-6ECF-4E51-B4F4-540F225B3D1C.png
Sponsored

Heathsrow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon
Any one at the show? Can you provide any more information on the Lift for the Gladiator? Specs? Price?

OP
OP
jeepncrowd

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
So I emailed Metalcloak today . They said that they aren't expecting full production for another couple months. They also are not really planning on doing alot of pre-orders (hense why nothing is on the site).
Also the rear spring rate is set to be close to factory. They said that fully loaded with 1600lbs it will squat. I'm wondering if for my purposes I could add a small spring spacer/isolater to account for the weight of my rack and tools.
The pricing (at least for the gamechager kit) is expected to be more than the JL equivalent.
I also may or may not have talked my way into an order...

wch_Chip

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
This is the lift I am waiting for. I guess I just have to be patient.

Sponsored

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2 door/2020 Gladiator Rubicon
So I emailed Metalcloak today . They said that they aren't expecting full production for another couple months. They also are not really planning on doing alot of pre-orders (hense why nothing is on the site).
Also the rear spring rate is set to be close to factory. They said that fully loaded with 1600lbs it will squat. I'm wondering if for my purposes I could add a small spring spacer/isolater to account for the weight of my rack and tools.
The pricing (at least for the gamechager kit) is expected to be more than the JL equivalent.
Good info, thanks for sharing.

jeepdriva

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
Any updates, never saw anything available on web site....and Ive been checking.

EDIT: Sorry, didnt realize posts were discussed today. Sucks its going to be another couple of months, dont think I can wait that long. May have to go another way but needa 3.5"

Last edited:

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
Well..........I`m a little confused with Metalcloak. At the Off Road Expo i spoke with Metalcloak and after going over the details of the lift and talking price i was told that i could pre-order at the show or go online and order when i got home. I decided to wait and check out the other lifts. Needless to say i never got back to the Metalcloak exhibit, i thought no big deal i`ll just order online and get what i want and the discount. Get home and the Metalcloak JT lift or any mention of it seems to have entered a black hole or the Twilight Zone now going on several weeks.

My main reason for going to the show was the Metalcloak JT lift and to get the discount if i liked it. The Metalcloak people at the show were not on the same page when it came to being able to order the JT lift online, i was at their exhibit twice and spoke close to an hour about the lift and ordering and twice i was told i could order online and to do it before midnight Sunday.

jeepdriva

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
Emailed today and pleaded to sell me a 3.5 that they may have around. Replied quickly

Edward,

Thank you for the message. Wish we had inventory in stock, but we do not. It is going to be a couple months before coils are fully in production.

Matson

OP
OP
jeepncrowd

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Well..........I`m a little confused with Metalcloak. At the Off Road Expo i spoke with Metalcloak and after going over the details of the lift and talking price i was told that i could pre-order at the show or go online and order when i got home. I decided to wait and check out the other lifts. Needless to say i never got back to the Metalcloak exhibit, i thought no big deal i`ll just order online and get what i want and the discount. Get home and the Metalcloak JT lift or any mention of it seems to have entered a black hole or the Twilight Zone now going on several weeks.

My main reason for going to the show was the Metalcloak JT lift and to get the discount if i liked it. The Metalcloak people at the show were not on the same page when it came to being able to order the JT lift online, i was at their exhibit twice and spoke close to an hour about the lift and ordering and twice i was told i could order online and to do it before midnight Sunday.
It's not in production yet, all on those display are prototypes. That said you may be able to preorder. I did. But it involved emails and calls, begging etc... I think they don't want it out there that it can be preordered as they still don't have a definitive timeline and are still working out some final details.

Sponsored

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Emailed today and pleaded to sell me a 3.5 that they may have around. Replied quickly

Edward,

Thank you for the message. Wish we had inventory in stock, but we do not. It is going to be a couple months before coils are fully in production.

Matson
WOW! I`m even more confused.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD

Just call them if your ready. I’m sure they will update you then.

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
It's not in production yet, all on those display are prototypes. That said you may be able to preorder. I did. But it involved emails and calls, begging etc... I think they don't want it out there that it can be preordered as they still don't have a definitive timeline and are still working out some final details.
This is what they should have told me at the show. Instead they got me hyped up and excited, i never should have been told by two different Metalcloak personal that it could be ordered and even went over pricing from a pricing sheet.

I don`t mind waiting just tell me facts up front, these exhibitors need to train their personal better.

OP
OP
jeepncrowd

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
This is what they should have told me at the show. Instead they got me hyped up and excited, i never should have been told by two different Metalcloak personal that it could be ordered and even went over pricing from a pricing sheet.

I don`t mind waiting just tell me facts up front, these exhibitors need to train their personal better.
Interestingly the price on the JL game changer went up about $400-500 sometime between last weekend and yesterday. So they are doing a lot of changes.

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Interestingly the price on the JL game changer went up about $400-500 sometime between last weekend and yesterday. So they are doing a lot of changes.
At the show the JT lifts were $300 more than the JL lifts both Game Changer and the True Dual Rate. I was also told that the 6Pak shocks were for rock crawling and if i planned on any spirited desert driving to stick with their basic shock as it had better rebound.
Sponsored