First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO
So that is stock height I guess? Sorry to sound but I feel dumb about this right now. I didn’t raise the back except for a 1/2 inch spacer.
I don’t know what the stock coil length is. If you are worried about sag, triple rate springs would help. I would call Clayton and MC and see what they have to say.
Sponsored

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Not to take away from MC but check Clayton Off-road. I think their rear springs are triple rate which may reduce the sag. @Clayton Off Road any input?
We do have triple rate springs in the rear for the JT, and we do use a higher spring rate than most to help out with those heavy weight rigs. Feel free to give us a call or PM us if you'd like to talk further or see if we can help!

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
We do have triple rate springs in the rear for the JT, and we do use a higher spring rate than most to help out with those heavy weight rigs. Feel free to give us a call or PM us if you'd like to talk further or see if we can help!
Thank you, I will.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
So you guys know that I did a spacer lift on my JT to get my 37’s for winter and MC didn’t have their lift available?

I went on a trail last year after doing it and I found a poser rock. Well, today I went to the same trail and hit the same rock... all I can say is that the MC 3.5” gamechanger lift is awesome flex. Before and after pictures.

Jeep Gladiator Metalcloak lift 02925B50-24E7-4358-B969-7ABDF275A1D1

Jeep Gladiator Metalcloak lift B8061EBB-2E36-4E68-9065-CF9A58C08B09

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
So you guys know that I did a spacer lift on my JT to get my 37’s for winter and MC didn’t have their lift available?

I went on a trail last year after doing it and I found a poser rock. Well, today I went to the same trail and hit the same rock... all I can say is that the MC 3.5” gamechanger lift is awesome flex. Before and after pictures.

Oh and before people say “that rock doesn’t look that big!” Here’s what I had to do to get back into my ride. And I’m 5’9” tall

67A50A7F-EC06-4A32-84C7-F10BC2E2D0E8.jpeg

Sponsored

Carrydaily

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 toyota tacoma
Occupation
Forklift technician
I have a Sport with the MC lift on it and 35’s look great. If you have a Rubi, well you may want to go bigger. Personal preference really.

Jeep Gladiator Metalcloak lift 67A50A7F-EC06-4A32-84C7-F10BC2E2D0E8
not to take the thread off topic of mc lift. But how are you liking the bestop 2 piece soft doors?

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO
not to take the thread off topic of mc lift. But how are you liking the bestop 2 piece soft doors?
Im glad I went with these versus the JRC half doors. It’s nice to be able to throw them in the bed and toss them back on whenever I need. Will run them until it gets cold out.
They do take some adjusting and fitment to get them to seal up properly. So far I haven’t had any rain come inside when driving or just sitting out.

Carrydaily

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 toyota tacoma
Occupation
Forklift technician
Im glad I went with these versus the JRC half doors. It’s nice to be able to throw them in the bed and toss them back on whenever I need. Will run them until it gets cold out.
They do take some adjusting and fitment to get them to seal up properly. So far I haven’t had any rain come inside when driving or just sitting out.
Awesome to hear! Thats my need for them too. Im tired of pulling heavy doors off every other day and worry about scratching them. And worry about getting caught in a summer thunder without them on hand. Where did you order yours at? Im only finding fronts available.

Captn_Obvious

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon (Sting Grey)
Jeep Gladiator Metalcloak lift Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 9.47.53 AM

Hey, probably a dumb question but about to order the Adam's 1350 front auto driveshaft for my metalcloak 3.5 GC lift, they wanted a measurement from "flat to lip" which I took (37 and 3/8"), but as to the differential option.. I am not sure if it's the M220 or M200 on the Gladiator Rubicon model? Obviously it has the FAD being a Rubi, which one do I have and is it the same in the front and rear? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO
Awesome to hear! Thats my need for them too. Im tired of pulling heavy doors off every other day and worry about scratching them. And worry about getting caught in a summer thunder without them on hand. Where did you order yours at? Im only finding fronts available.
I ordered them from 4 wheel parts. A lot of people said they had been back ordered, etc. I actually ordered mine after another forum member here and got mine weeks before him. I would definitely call around to places as I’m sure there updated inventory isn’t reflected on the website.

Sponsored

Captn_Obvious

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon (Sting Grey)
Hey, sorry if this has been covered elsewhere but does anyone know what the caster and pinion angle(s) should be set to on the JTR? About to do the MC 3.5 GC and of course will start with the recommended length on the CA's but what am I trying to get back to after the lift - can't seem to locate specs on how they sit from the factory, and after installing the lift what should the front / rear be set to? Admitted newbie so sorry if any part of this is retarded, just want to get as close as we're supposed to. Next door neighbor and I will be putting it on, he has the tools and knowhow - I'm just trying to get instructions and steps all lined up for lift day. (and educate myself in the process)

Canuck33

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone had an issue after installing the 2.5 MC kit? My JTR is pulling to the right (not road camber) and can't seem to address. Alignment was done and it still pulls to the right. Running 35s with the lift/level, replaced Fox with Falcons...

Christoferweld

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Finally had a chance to get offroad on a short local trail (Long Canyon) with my 3.5" True Dual Rate and Rocksport shocks; very happy with the performance..

20200810_161053.jpg

20200810_160948.jpg

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
Has anyone had an issue after installing the 2.5 MC kit? My JTR is pulling to the right (not road camber) and can't seem to address. Alignment was done and it still pulls to the right. Running 35s with the lift/level, replaced Fox with Falcons...
man sorry to hear this. I have the 3.5” lift and have no issues.

Canuck33

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
man sorry to hear this. I have the 3.5” lift and have no issues.
Yea...I'm not thrilled. In the shop right now trying to figure it out before heading to Wyoming for 2+ weeks camping.
Sponsored