MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club

DesertRunner

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Giulia
Almost a month old. Added the Rebel Off Road Half Bed Rack (in prep for a rooftop tent) and the satin black grille to my trail cam grille.

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
Almost a month old. Added the Rebel Off Road Half Bed Rack (in prep for a rooftop tent) and the satin black grille to my trail cam grille.

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_0587

Easy transferring the trail cam to the black grill?

DesertRunner

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Giulia
Easy transferring the trail cam to the black grill?
No, it’s a pain in the ass. You have to transfer the entire middle honeycomb part and the molded-in captive clips are very difficult. I transferred it to the black grille and had to re-do it because the threaded inserts for the trail cam bracket screws need to be transferred too. I used 2 trim tools and it make it easier to undo the clips. Make sure you read the instructions that come with the grille because 3 surrounds need to be transferred from the old grille too.

This video gives you a good idea:
Removing the grille insert

Sponsored

DesertRunner

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Giulia
Installed some KC Slimlite LEDs and the mopar brush guard. Wasn't sure if I'd like it but I think I do!

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club dvYqOKP

Did you notice any handling changes after adding the steel bumper?

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
No, it’s a pain in the ass. You have to transfer the entire middle honeycomb part and the molded-in captive clips are very difficult. I transferred it to the black grille and had to re-do it because the threaded inserts for the trail cam bracket screws need to be transferred too. I used 2 trim tools and it make it easier to undo the clips. Make sure you read the instructions that come with the grille because 3 surrounds need to be transferred from the old grille too.

This video gives you a good idea:
Removing the grille insert
Thanks for the heads up....I’ll be doing this soon

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 224160B7-697D-4F38-B13E-C6E125026A66
month old as of this weekend
Looks sick! Any close up of the Rigid lights on the front bumper? I'd like to get something similar on the OEM bumper. How do you like the window visors? What brand are those?

PabstBleuRibbon

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Did you notice any handling changes after adding the steel bumper?
naw, I measured ride height before/after the steel bumper and the difference was negligible...maybe less than 1/8". Biggest difference was the ko2's.

Sponsored

Mojave Newbie

First Name
Marlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave
Occupation
Clerical
Just picked it up from getting a ceramic coat / detail done, all ready for winter

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 224160B7-697D-4F38-B13E-C6E125026A66
Looks great!!! I'm researching the Pros and Cons of doing the ceramic coating. Your thoughts and if you don't mind approximate cost? Thanks

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
Looks great!!! I'm researching the Pros and Cons of doing the ceramic coating. Your thoughts and if you don't mind approximate cost? Thanks
Ya, that's one handsome StingGray JT, alright. I actually downloaded this photo into my photo gallery right after it was posted originally!!

I have issues.

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I can’t think of any cons with a ceramic coating. I’ve had my last three cars ceramic coated and will be doing my Mojave myself when it comes. Only con is within the first week you can get water spotting but after that week or so you should be good to go!

Modeldude

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HB Mojave
Occupation
Professional Over Complicator