First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer
The power swaybar disconnect only comes on the Rubicon. As for manual disconnecting, there are a few members with them installed, but the Mojave already has the softest sway bars of any JT and thus doesn’t have as much need for them. A stock Mojave will put flex a stock Rubicon with the sway bar connected.

I will eventually be adding some manual disconnects to mine since they’re cheap and I’d rather have it and not need it than the other way around.
Oh. That makes sense. I have been looking at a ton of Nacho and red ones. (only colors id go with as of now.) Explains why i havent seen a disconnect. Thank you sir.
Sponsored

PancakeCritter

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Occupation
Engineer
I put my Mojave to work last week, and completed the western loop of the Trans America Trail. Over 2400 miles total, and over 2000 miles off road. I'm real happy with the way the Mojave worked. Here are a few pictures from along the way.

Death Canyon, UT
TAT Day 3.jpeg

Devils Playground, northwest UT
TAT Day 4 - 1.jpeg

Sawtooth Mountains, Idaho
TAT Day 6 - 7.jpeg

Craters of the Moon National Preserve, Idaho
TAT Day 7.jpeg

Teton Mountains, Wyoming
TAT Day 8 - 1.jpeg
What front bumper is that?
I'll second this request. I like this bumper, great looking truck

Leveltwo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger 392
That’s some serious bowing in that spring.

Why’d you move to smaller non-res shocks?
Yea that isn’t right at all. Also not sure why he decided to go down in quality from the Mojave shocks.

Sponsored

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
Hi everyone, I'm a new Gladiator Mojave edition owner. Meet Pickle.....

I attached the window sticker because I'm too lazy to type the options out LOL

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 8ADE37EB-E6F9-422F-AE86-EBCD9F26F3ED

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 8ADE37EB-E6F9-422F-AE86-EBCD9F26F3ED

Nice color choice, though I may be biased!

oldskool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mohave
Occupation
I build cars for the world
with steel bumper and winch on Mojave, has anyone notice any front rake?
This is a great question. I started to contemplate adding weight to the front a few days ago; bumpers, winch, etc. and how it will have an affect on the suspension. Curious as to what Mohave owner options will be. Hopefully they come out with spring variations but wondering if we are highly limited as Mohave owners if we want the "ride".

jeepit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM
Vehicle Showcase
This is a great question. I started to contemplate adding weight to the front a few days ago; bumpers, winch, etc. and how it will have an affect on the suspension. Curious as to what Mohave owner options will be. Hopefully they come out with spring variations but wondering if we are highly limited as Mohave owners if we want the "ride".
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...d-lets-talk-mojaves.32680/page-42#post-721649
Thanks for checking Clv22p

i did not measure ahead of time, so i was not sure if the OEM steel bumper caused it but, i see 1/4" rake at front compared to rear.
If the Mojave has 1/4" rake from factory then i'm cool with it. :whew:

to be seen if winch plate & winch would cause more rake.

Sponsored

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
35s went on this weekend. Have the stock black Mojave wheels and tires for sale over in the marketplace forum if anyone is interested.

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 7FC0E887-1466-479B-9839-160ED86D10CA

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 7FC0E887-1466-479B-9839-160ED86D10CA

what light bracket is that and what size light? I have a 50 inch led that I took off a truck, works fine and hasnt gotten moisture in years I thought about putting it on even though i dont particularly like the look.

overland_gobi

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
what light bracket is that and what size light? I have a 50 inch led that I took off a truck, works fine and hasnt gotten moisture in years I thought about putting it on even though i dont particularly like the look.
RC 50” lightbar with the GoRhino a pillar mount