First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Well every else seemed to have a model mascot so I made one for the Mojave. I had to custom make the font myself and I figured the desert fox was a good fit. If you are interested in one let me know. I'm toying with these two versions. The left one is alot harder to make but it does pop...
Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves 20210529_093347
Sponsored

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Well every else seemed to have a model mascot so I made one for the Mojave. I had to custom make the font myself and I figured the desert fox was a good fit. If you are interested in one let me know. I'm toying with these two versions. The left one is alot harder to make but it does pop...
Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves 20210529_093347
Now, I really love that.............

I'm a history nut anyway and the reference back to Erwin Rommel "The Desert Fox" is way cool. Just two weeks ago, thanks to a friend of mine who is a museum curator, I got to hold one of Rommel's weapons.

Also of note, there was a TV series back in the sixties called "The Rat Patrol" and they battled Rommel's troops in the desert. Their mode of transportation?????? Modified Jeeps!!

Yes, I am way overthinking this..........

Say goodnight...........Goodnight.

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
Now, I really love that.............

I'm a history nut anyway and the reference back to Erwin Rommel "The Desert Fox" is way cool. Just two weeks ago, thanks to a friend of mine who is a museum curator, I got to hold one of Rommel's weapons.

Also of note, there was a TV series back in the sixties called
Also of note, there was a TV series back in the sixties called "The Rat Patrol" and they battled Rommel's troops in the desert. Their mode of transportation?????? Modified Jeeps!!

Yes, I am way overthinking this..........

Say goodnight...........Goodnight.
Do a search for @Doc Mike and see his Jeep ....he's got one of the slickest-looking JT's on here.

Sponsored

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves 20210529_125737
I had similar thoughts a while back. I too felt like the Mojave needed a symbol. I like where you went with it. Cool look indeed.

I went with the Mojave Rattlesnake as my symbol. Also a desert dweller. The most venomous of all rattlesnakes. This is what I came up with for mine. I designed these even before I got my gator Mojave.

Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves 036E14A3-6EA5-4407-85DB-D1008A0DA162
Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves E93E7791-213E-4F14-BDA1-3250CAAB4008

AKID_RBM

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave, 23 GCL, 15 Cherokee TH
Occupation
Construction
I'd like to see one with a Desert Sheep. Full Curl ram would be sweet...

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
with steel bumper and winch on Mojave, has anyone notice any front rake?
Mine has some rake without steel bumper and winch.

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I had similar thoughts a while back. I too felt like the Mojave needed a symbol. I like where you went with it. Cool look indeed.

I went with the Mojave Rattlesnake as my symbol. Also a desert dweller. The most venomous of all rattlesnakes. This is what I came up with for mine. I designed these even before I got my gator Mojave.

Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves E93E7791-213E-4F14-BDA1-3250CAAB4008
How did you design that?!
It was a nightmare to make that font. I want to design stuff like that but I'm not that good at graphic arts. I love it, way better than mine...

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator

I think the rattler looks great on your dash, too.

Sponsored

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
How did you design that?!
It was a nightmare to make that font. I want to design stuff like that but I'm not that good at graphic arts. I love it, way better than mine...
I work as a graphic designer and an illustrator. I looked at a lot of photographic reference to design the snake graphics. As for the font, it was definitely a challenge. I wanted it to be the actual font, not just something that looked similar. I did a rubbing of the letters on the hood, scanned them in and traced them. Pretty time consuming for sure. I still haven’t had these graphics made for my truck. I’ve put my money into other modifications. I’ll likely be doing that sometime this summer.

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I work as a graphic designer and an illustrator. I looked at a lot of photographic reference to design the snake graphics. As for the font, it was definitely a challenge. I wanted it to be the actual font, not just something that looked similar. I did a rubbing of the letters on the hood, scanned them in and traced them. Pretty time consuming for sure. I still haven’t had these graphics made for my truck. I’ve put my money into other modifications. I’ll likely be doing that sometime this summer.
no no no I want to know more. :D
what program did you use? go to school for it?
I used a photograph of the letters then built them in a CAD program one by one then used a trace function to put them into silhouette studio lol

jeepit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM
Vehicle Showcase
Mine has some rake without steel bumper and winch.
Thanks for checking Clv22p

i did not measure ahead of time, so i was not sure if the OEM steel bumper caused it but, i see 1/4" rake at front compared to rear.
If the Mojave has 1/4" rake from factory then i'm cool with it. :whew:

to be seen if winch plate & winch would cause more rake.

slapshota10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Mojave; 2008 Honda S2000
Occupation
Pilot

If you're interested in producing these for purchase, I am totally down. Looks great!
Sponsored