First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer
Ordering is the only way to go in my opinion. You usually can get a better price and get exactly what you want. It’s hard to find something on a lot that doesn’t have things you don’t want. My dealer had 6 on his lot and was trying to sell one of them. None of them came close to what I wanted and some had things I didn’t want to pay thousands for (upgraded wheels, leather, etc).
I just went and built one with what i wanted on Jeeps website. 53,785. Less than any of the ones i have found online and none of what i dont want. Good call
Sponsored

Maggyver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Chip shortage is crazy. Been looking to trade in my sport for a Nacho Mojave with a 6-speed. one dealer said i needed to order it. Tow other closest dealers said they arent doing dealer swaps right now and they couldnt help. Crazy times. Guess ill just have to regear and add lockers to my sport. Sigh. Need to look into skid plates for the under belly. Plan on going to Holy cross next year. Need to get ready.
Have you looked at the Motobilt skids? They look amazing. A little better coverage than the others I've seen.

https://motobilt.com/products/jeep-jt-gladiator-skid-system#

Also, good call not waiting for the chip shortage, it's not going anwywhere.

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Why not order? I ordered my Mojave on 6-10, had a VIN on 6-14, dealer said it is scheduled to be completed and ship on 6-21!!

Got exactly what I wanted, a great discount and it will be here in no time…
(part of what I wanted was a 6 speed)
I ordered my Mojave on January 13th and it was at the dealership 28 days later. Couldn’t be happier. Got it just the way I wanted and it was a super easy process. 👍🏻

unsocbl

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys Eco-diesel
So I love the Mojave orange accents on every color except mine :) I removed the hood decals and have ordered black emblems for the rest...but does anyone know if there is a 'black' option for the desert rated badge? Can't seem to find anything. And my painting skills are up there with your average 3 year old:
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club nodecal

Sponsored

Pots&Pans

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Pulled the trigger and picked up a 2021 Mojave three weeks ago. Put some 35” Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T’s onto some 17” Method 315’s today. Stoked to be in the Mojave club.

What offset did you go with for these bad larrys? 0mm or -12mm?

ccall22

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Barber
What offset did you go with for these bad larrys? 0mm or -12mm?
I went with the 0mm. Honestly, I think it’s perfect. There’s still a decent amount of poke outside the fenders to get a pretty aggressive stance.

itsdapk

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hamburgerssuperchargers.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave , 2019 Ram
Occupation
Sales Manager @ Hamburger's Superchargers

JRock

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Jeep Gladiator Mojave - Sting-Gray
Occupation
Real Estate
Why not order? I ordered my Mojave on 6-10, had a VIN on 6-14, dealer said it is scheduled to be completed and ship on 6-21!!

Got exactly what I wanted, a great discount and it will be here in no time…
(part of what I wanted was a 6 speed)
Couldn’t agree more!
Placed my Mojave order on May 3rd & it was at the dealer on May 24th - super happy! Best way to do it by far!
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 90FA02A2-9209-4569-BE75-617A24B8F926
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club FC2C5347-232F-4E5B-8B08-3ADE87501A98

Last edited:

Sponsored

tybikes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Looking at ordering a Mojave as there are few in my area that are manual and with the specs I want. What’s a reasonable discount off MSRP to aim for? Dealer I’m working with will only honor the TreadLightly discount, nothing further than that for special orders.

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Looking at ordering a Mojave as there are few in my area that are manual and with the specs I want. What’s a reasonable discount off MSRP to aim for? Dealer I’m working with will only honor the TreadLightly discount, nothing further than that for special orders.
I got 6% below invoice when I ordered mine in January, Houston, TX area.