First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver
Everything but the Bluetooth looked hard but couldn't find with Everything else i wanted. INSTALLED nitto 35s with Rhino Shedders, RC bumper, Badland 12k winch, ACE upper Deck, mopar handles, low profile military antenna, mopar gladiator door sils, tinted front windows, ORDERED 57x43 bed slide, ACE rock slides, GO Rhino light bar pillars, GO Rhino quad light brackets and Mopar mud flaps for now
20201129_154752.jpg
This looks awesome. Did you notice any sag with your bumper/winch combo?

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
Question for the Mojave owners. Does the Mojave ride smoother than a Rubicon on the highway or is there no noticeable difference?

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Everything but the Bluetooth looked hard but couldn't find with Everything else i wanted. INSTALLED nitto 35s with Rhino Shedders, RC bumper, Badland 12k winch, ACE upper Deck, mopar handles, low profile military antenna, mopar gladiator door sils, tinted front windows, ORDERED 57x43 bed slide, ACE rock slides, GO Rhino light bar pillars, GO Rhino quad light brackets and Mopar mud flaps for now
20201129_154752.jpg
what wheel size/width/offset? Looks good. Any lift?

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Question for the Mojave owners. Does the Mojave ride smoother than a Rubicon on the highway or is there no noticeable difference?
i drove the Mojave and Rubicon back to back before deciding on the Mojave. It rides better, drives better, pitches and rolls less, is more comfortable...theres nothing the rubicon does that the mojave doesnt do better. Its unquestionably the superior spec for every driving situation -on road or off- outside of rock bashing with a huge lift and 40” tires. Which the Gladiator is not suited to in the first place.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Ah Kurt, there ya go starting wars again!
I love my Mojave, but the Rubicon is the ultimate Jeep to get from point a to b offroad, front locker and sway bar disconnect are tough to beat in the rough stuff. Mojave is an also amazing vehicle and more then enough for most people, and yes Mojave rides much better then Rubicon...Jack

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Ah Kurt, there ya go starting wars again!
I love my Mojave, but the Rubicon is the ultimate Jeep to get from point a to b offroad, front locker and sway bar disconnect are tough to beat in the rough stuff. Mojave is an also amazing vehicle and more then enough for most people, and yes Mojave rides much better then Rubicon...Jack
yeah. Sorry man. Ive been across 4 continents and never once needed a front locker. you just dont need them...just lock the rear and left foot brake the front.

Sway disconnect is easy to do manually while airing down/up.

manual disconnects are alot easier and cheaper to add than 2.5 ibp remote resi long travel shocks. i think the Mojave is better if youre staying 37“ tire or less. Of youre going 40” with huge lift and doing serious rock crawling, get the rubicon. But the fact is Mojave is better for everything else, and better by a country mile. It takes a couple hundred bucks to make a Mojave do what a Rubicon can. It takes several thousand to make a Rubicon do what a Mojave can.

JfishKing

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2016 JKU Sahara
20201129_154752.jpg
Yessssss brother freaking love it. Waiting on my jeep to come in... want to run same wheels and tire setup. Just torn Between 35s and 37s... this is sick though. Are the wheels the 0 or -18 offset. Can u please share more photos from head on and the back etc. Sick build.

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
yeah. Sorry man. Ive been across 4 continents and never once needed a front locker. you just dont need them...just lock the rear and left foot brake the front.

Sway disconnect is easy to do manually while airing down/up.

manual disconnects are alot easier and cheaper to add than 2.5 ibp remote resi long travel shocks. i think the Mojave is better if youre staying 37“ tire or less. Of youre going 40” with huge lift and doing serious rock crawling, get the rubicon. But the fact is Mojave is better for everything else, and better by a country mile. It takes a couple hundred bucks to make a Mojave do what a Rubicon can. It takes several thousand to make a Rubicon do what a Mojave can.
All great points.

I read an early review of the Mojave last year and the guy said “the Mojave can do 90% of what the Rubicon can do, but the Rubicon can only do 10% of what the Mojave can do.”

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Yessssss brother freaking love it. Waiting on my jeep to come in... want to run same wheels and tire setup. Just torn Between 35s and 37s... this is sick though. Are the wheels the 0 or -18 offset. Can u please share more photos from head on and the back etc. Sick build.
pics like that make me want 35’s and not 37’s.

RYSlimVegas19

First Name
RY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘46 CJ2A (Harvest Tan); ‘12 JKUR (Bright Silver Metallic); ‘20 JTM (Gobi)
Occupation
USAF
*** 2020 JTM (Gobi) delivered August 2020. Build on-going ... really enjoy the Gladiator!

*** Complete:
- DiamondBack HD Tonneau Cover
- BesTop Sunrider (Twill)
- Mopar Trail Rail System; Door Guards; Grab Handles; All-Weather Floor Liners; Hitch Receiver Plug
- Front Runner SlimLine II Tray; Load Bed Legs; Tracks; LED Floor Light ... +Multiple Rack Accessories
- Thule AeroBlades
- K.C. HilLites Wire Hider (Multiple)
- RokBlokz Mud Flaps (XL)
- AEV Salta Wheels & ProCal Snap
- Quadratec Lug Set; Center Console Storage Tray; Flashlight Holder
- BFG MT KM3 x5 (35 x 10.50 x 17R)
- PixelDecals.com

*** Future:
- CMM A-Pillar Mount Solution
- AEV Snorkel; Front/Rear Bumpers; Fuel Caddy Solution
- ARB Compressor & Intensity LED Lighting
- Warn Winch (Zeon 10S) ... +Updated Recovery Gear
- Half or Tube Doors (Undecided on Manufacturer)

... appreciate the thread; great ideas, shares, and lessons learned. See you out on the trail!

- CHEERS -

----------
'20 JTM / '12 JKUR / '46 CJ2A

IMG_6597.jpg

IMG_6710.jpg

IMG_6372.jpg

IMG_6365.jpg

IMG_6366.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_6937.jpg

JBOverland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland Gladiator
I don’t see many Mojave with the gray leather. This is what I am thinking of ordering because of the Texas heat. What color exterior looks best with the gray? Thinking white but open to other suggestions. Also are the dash panels the same color as granite gray? Thanks.
Sponsored