MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club

SnazzMojave

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport Gecko 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Snazzberry
I didn’t think about a rodent doing it. I thought heat had cause it.

Pergrem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Yamaha/BRP Tech
Has anybody had this issue with the Mojave? I got mine in October last year. Has 8k miles on it.
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club mojave light house sign

Ah yes...the joy of having to deal with mice and squirrels. The latter being the very spawn of Satan. I put up with them until they tried to build a nest in the exhaust of the Street Triple RS. After that it was war. If you don't have any pets or neighbors with loose pets, go to Southern States and buy a box of One Bite II. Should be $40-$50. Place it around the house outside, around your parking spot and/or any area you want to get rid of annoying pests.

After doing that, I am squirrel free. Also managed to kill some annoying birds that were painting the side of the house.

Sponsored

SnazzMojave

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport Gecko 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Snazzberry
Will do!! Luckily I don’t see any damage to any wiring!

poltergiest

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
I will have soon, I have a lot of removed demo parts to inventory and sell off, especially now with the suspension overhaul happening today and tomorrow.
Aww bummer, of course I left BC and now you go and do this!!!

JDChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Mojave
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club C1107F85-2E76-40F4-840D-ED0773BF7D92

Installed the soft top, mudflaps, and 35 inch Toyo AT3’s on my stock rims. I am really enjoying the overall size and handling of the truck, especially with the new tires.
Nice! I'm getting those Toyos installed by the dealer when my Mojave comes in.

Reactions: MOD

Sponsored

eafrica1974

First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales Manager
Everything but the Bluetooth looked hard but couldn't find with Everything else i wanted. INSTALLED nitto 35s with Rhino Shedders, RC bumper, Badland 12k winch, ACE upper Deck, mopar handles, low profile military antenna, mopar gladiator door sils, tinted front windows, ORDERED 57x43 bed slide, ACE rock slides, GO Rhino light bar pillars, GO Rhino quad light brackets and Mopar mud flaps for now
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club C1107F85-2E76-40F4-840D-ED0773BF7D92
Great looking build, just curious to know how water tight is the ACE rack? Thanks!!

eafrica1974

First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales Manager
You won't be disappointed with the Reaper. Easy to install and perfect fit to the skid plate. Winch not yet but coming....
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club tempImageFgjMB6
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club tempImageFgjMB6
What paint color did you use for the orange highlights on the front bumper, looks very nice!!
Sponsored