MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club

adentmon

First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Nice Rig 🍻 ... I am considering these side steps. How was the install as well fit finish?
Thank you! I went with the textured black coating over the bed liner option because it was cheaper and I figured if the coating was trash, I could always bed line them myself like I'd done in the past, but I was actually pleasantly surprised with them. Coating is great, no flaws. I had to take the OEM rock rails off and put these on and it took about an hour with the kiddo handing me the bolts.

They're a little dirty from the rain, but here's a close up so you can see better. You can also see the lip that hides the pinch.

229332466_741601696588568_7753930027649779501_n.jpg

Sponsored

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
are there any snorkels that fit the mojaves? (no cutting)
Unfortunately nothing that fits at all (even with cutting) unless you want to do some custom fab work. I spend so much time in the dust that I'd love a snorkel with a cyclone dust separator.

Sponsored

ruscopin

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Fire Protection Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Just when I thought the Mojave has everything I needed. I found an obscure ebay auction for an Arcus bumper for $99. No one touched it for days so I thought I would bite and place a max bid of $135.

IMG_20210725_221106_266.jpg

Screenshot_20210808-085156_eBay.jpg

Rein89

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Got a few questions, and it's moreso me just trying to make sure I'm not missing anything and I'm ready to go when the 2022 ordering opens up. Assuming there's no added changes to the 22 Mojaves.

How many of you bought/ordered yours with minimal options? Have you been happy with the way it's specced? Any options you highly recommend?

My wanted options so far:
Aux switches
Tow package
Gorilla glass
Auto transmission

I'm on the fence for the safety group with the blind spot and crosstraffic. I live in south Georgia, so I don't really need or want the cold weather group. I also plan on upgrading the radio and headlights within the first year of ownership.

I've been wanting a Jeep for over 13 years but everytime I'm about to pull the trigger something always happens. When the gladiators were announced I knew I wanted one, even rented one during our vacation in Hawaii. The Mojave is basically how I'd build if I started with a sport. Fingers crossed this time, and looking forward to join the family.

Rein89

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
LED lighting option was a must have for me. They work great!
They are fantastic lights, my buddy has them on his JL and JT. I just don't want to finance what I can pay half the price for and install myself.

gouacats

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM; JK; WK2
Got a few questions, and it's moreso me just trying to make sure I'm not missing anything and I'm ready to go when the 2022 ordering opens up. Assuming there's no added changes to the 22 Mojaves.

How many of you bought/ordered yours with minimal options? Have you been happy with the way it's specced? Any options you highly recommend?

My wanted options so far:
Aux switches
Tow package
Gorilla glass
Auto transmission

I'm on the fence for the safety group with the blind spot and crosstraffic. I live in south Georgia, so I don't really need or want the cold weather group. I also plan on upgrading the radio and headlights within the first year of ownership.

I've been wanting a Jeep for over 13 years but everytime I'm about to pull the trigger something always happens. When the gladiators were announced I knew I wanted one, even rented one during our vacation in Hawaii. The Mojave is basically how I'd build if I started with a sport. Fingers crossed this time, and looking forward to join the family.
The only options I got on mine were - Auto, Hard Top and Tow Package. I bought off the lot, so just found the best deal on the minimum options I wanted.. If I'd ordered, I would have added the Aux Switches. I would have also seriously considered leather, but I'm pleasantly surprised by the cloth and how easily it cleans up. Gorilla Glass wasn't available at the time, but seems like a no brainer as I now have a crack halfway up my windshield.
Sponsored