First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Mojave, '91 YJ Wrangler, '17 Ram 3500 CTD
Occupation
DoD Contractor
Is there a list of bumpers that fit the Mojave and keeps the factory skid plate? Also when taking off the front bumper do have unbolt the skid plate? Looks like you don’t. I’ve seen videos they have. Thank you for any information.
I have the Motobilt Hammered bumper which you can retain the factory front skid if you'd like.

Unbolting the skid makes it easier to access things such as rerouting the fog light wiring. It's only 4 bolts.
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_3348
Sponsored

81Mojave

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2010 JKU
Occupation
Transportation
I’ve gotten the diff to lock in 4h on occasion, not sure why but sometimes it doesn’t work… maybe because TC was recently activated?

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2020 Hydro blue Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
A quick question for Mojave owners. Have any of you gone from a Rubicon to a Mojave and if so do you prefer one over the other? Any regrets over making the switch?

My dealer called me yesterday and asked me to come by because there US broker wants to look at buying my truck. Because of supply and demand and the exchange rate between the US and Canada I can probably get close to breaking even on a new Gladiator.

Tuggernuts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver
I have the Motobilt Hammered bumper which you can retain the factory front skid if you'd like.

Unbolting the skid makes it easier to access things such as rerouting the fog light wiring. It's only 4 bolts.
I like my Arcus bumper but had I known this was out there I would have 100% got this one. It looks great but moreover it looks like it’s tough and functional.

SnazzMojave

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport Gecko 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Snazzberry

Thank you! Awesome color! I have a Snazzberry also. I’ll look into that one it looks nice.

Sponsored

Abez2k21

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
this 'n that
Have you actually use them and they held up? Or are you saying just sitting on the front of the truck they still look fine?

I’d like to redo mine in orange as well, but since I’ll be using it Offroad often and probably tossing a revovery strap around them I want the finish to hold up.
yeah, cant say that I've actually used them for recovery. haven't needed to do so yet. they're fine as far as weather wear and rock wear from daily driving but i cant say if they will or wont hold up to heavier duty wear. if you know you are going to put them to work, powdercoat them.

Mojave40

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Business Owner
Vehicle Showcase
Is there a list of bumpers that fit the Mojave and keeps the factory skid plate? Also when taking off the front bumper do have unbolt the skid plate? Looks like you don’t. I’ve seen videos they have. Thank you for any information.
The Barnes 4wd Pritchett Canyon bumper is a super simple install and retains the factory skid with no modifications.

20220117_083012[1].jpg

Mojave40

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Business Owner
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Changed the wheels, added some BD cowl lights, and Diamondback cover. Looking for what's next.

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_0173
Nice! No lift? How far do the tires stick out?

Fouts

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Truck Driver
Nice! No lift? How far do the tires stick out?
2" AEV spacer, added adjustable track bar and adjustable front lower control arms. The AEV Salta is a +25 offset and only stick out maybe 1" or less.

IMG_0170.jpg

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
2" AEV spacer, added adjustable track bar and adjustable front lower control arms. The AEV Salta is a +25 offset and only stick out maybe 1" or less.

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_0170
Looks perfect!