First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
this 'n that
I have an extra set of those Baja lights and the arcus. Did you just drill a couple of holes? Anything special about mounting?
Yeah just drilled a couple holes and It worked well. Not very thick metal, just measured in a flat spot where I wanted the lights and used a titanium drill bit to poke through.
Sponsored

Abez2k21

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
this 'n that
Is that the Arcus up front? Also are you running a lift?
Yes that's an arcus bumper. The lift is the AEV 2in spacer kit for the Mojave. Just lifts it up a little bit while still maintaining the original premium suspension. Still feels stock but has a little bit more clearance and looks great imo. With the tires and the spacers it sits pretty high, so I'm probably going to install some amp powersteps xl.

4573davidb

First Name
Caine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
It took 7 hours but finally got the bumper on.
FYI- if anyone decided to purchase an AEV bumper , the aev skid plate is not compatible with a Mojave due to the shock reservoir being attached to the compatibility beam. I did manage to get the original skid plate attached though.
They are working on a different attachment for the Mojave per AEV rep.

7C5BE436-FE09-42D2-B4CD-4391A1FBDAAD.jpeg

Fouts

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Truck Driver
FYI- if anyone decided to purchase an AEV bumper , the aev skid plate is not compatible with a Mojave due to the shock reservoir being attached to the compatibility beam. I did manage to get the original skid plate attached though.

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 7C5BE436-FE09-42D2-B4CD-4391A1FBDAAD
Nice bumper, seems like you are blocking a lot of airflow.

Sponsored

Hasted

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
Occupation
ASL Interpreter/ Teacher
Alright, what exactly am I doing wrong with 4Hi lockers? I have looked at a few posts on here and also a video.

2021 manual Mojave.
4 Hi, Off Road +, hold Traction button down 5s. Only thing that happens is my traction control turns off/on. My ESC never turns off. Am I missing something? I have tried at a stop in neutral and also while driving in 1st.

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
Alright, what exactly am I doing wrong with 4Hi lockers? I have looked at a few posts on here and also a video.

2021 manual Mojave.
4 Hi, Off Road +, hold Traction button down 5s. Only thing that happens is my traction control turns off/on. My ESC never turns off. Am I missing something? I have tried at a stop in neutral and also while driving in 1st.
Bump

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant

2021 manual Mojave.
Keep holding the traction control button until it says ESC off.

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant

Sponsored

Mechjk43

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Occupation
Mechanical Design Engineer
Ordered and received the 2” AEV lift/brackets before I even had my Mojave yet. Pictures are deceiving, they’re much larger in person - stock. Ready to get some extra clearance, if I can ever decide on which 37” tire I want to go with. If DT had KM3’s in stock, I’d probably already have them bought.

60922529-21ED-4DB7-BA8A-63B9ED672D55.jpeg

Hasted

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
Occupation
ASL Interpreter/ Teacher
Keep holding the traction control button until it says ESC off.
I can hold it for 5 minutes and it doesn't do anything for me. Does the sequence I listed look right?

Edit: Other than turning traction off. Never turns off ESC.

Tuggernuts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 60922529-21ED-4DB7-BA8A-63B9ED672D55
That looks awesome.

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer

2021 manual Mojave.
Try holding the traction button before hitting offroad +. I found that I had to do it in the right sequence to get it to work.