johnh442

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, RAM 1500, Chevy SS
Occupation
Computer / Car Geek
"I removed the rock rails and put nFab steps on. Would i still get the Rokblokz with the cutouts?"
So with the N-FAB RKR, do NOT get the cutouts, there's no need those rails fit fit with the RockBlokz, I can't speak to other N-Fab steps, but for the RKRs, they don't interfere at all with the RockBlokz.
Advertisement

JerseyMark

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2021 JTM
I have a 2021 Mojave and I just ordered the Weathertech Rubicon set of mudguards. Although they do not come up under Mojave trim on Weathertech’s site, the Mojave and Rubicon have the same fenders. I also saw on extreme terrain that someone used them on the Mojave and they worked. I’ll try to install them and I’ll update the thread with my findings after install.
The reason I got them is that I like the molded look better compared the the Rokblokz style. I also had them on my prior wrangler and they were a great fit and worked really well.

JerseyMark

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2021 JTM
Great news for anyone who wants to use Weathertech Mudflaps on a Mojave
The Weathertech Rubicon Mud Flaps fit perfectly
Part #110100-120112 for both front and back
No drill and easy install.
On Weathertech’s website it says they do not fit if you select Mojave. So, you have to select “Rubicon”(Do NOT select Sport or Overland since the fenders are different)

I just installed them on my 2021 Mojave. I will get pics later today when my hands thaw out from working in the cold.

Advertisement

Advertisement