Sponsored

RokBlokz Splash Guards Value

ThePhotoBus

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel, 2003 Tacoma Off-road DC, 2014 Subaru Forester
Installed my flaps yesterday. I love the quality of the product, but the instructions were subpar. Thank god for Youtube. I will say great customer service at Rokblokz.

IMG_1761.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg
What size tires and RokBlokz do you have?
Sponsored

JfishKing

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2016 JKU Sahara
I have them also and love mine. XL long in the front because of AMP power running Boards and XL'
Exhaust and flap.jpg
Side Mojave.jpg
AMP up.jpg
s in the back.
Any issue with the aftermarket exhaust and the mounting. I have Cora exhaust side exit. Reached out to them but they said jot sure I’d would have a issue

Redwings1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave, 1971 BB Corvette
Occupation
Sales
Any issue with the aftermarket exhaust and the mounting. I have Cora exhaust side exit. Reached out to them but they said jot sure I’d would have a issue

Redwings1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave, 1971 BB Corvette
Occupation
Sales
The Flow Master fit fine. Plenty of clearance

Rubi_Rhod

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR 6MT, '55 Manx Clone Bug
Build Thread
Link
As for the value, it’s definitely annoying that its a $200 set of rubber. But it also got some beefy mounts and nothing about them is less that top notch. I will say it was a little futzy to install with all the assembly, but my stoned ass managed to get it on without problem, so it’s not totally rocket science. And actually as I kinda dig assembly, I found some value of getting to piece something together.

Anyway, mines the sting grey with the mats, and my buddy in blue went no mats.

All that mud spray carries rocks, and while everyday isnt mud, its rocks, and road spray as well that follws that same path.
After a few weeks of hearing rocks hit the cab, especially the exposed hinges, i said I’m done. A scratch is one thing, but rocks chip paint, expose metal, and causes corrosion. All of which is more than $200 and an hour or so of putting em on.

Also, even if you are just a highway warrior, highway roadspray is eliminated, so no dirty door handles and dirty khakis getting in and out.

DCEB6ADE-2C32-40DE-A096-D1F6744F4945.jpeg

3B7AD0B0-BF7C-4E27-90CC-98D62998DE6D.jpeg

Sponsored

PeterGriffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
(re)tired...!
WOW...does my head ever hurt after reading this (and other RokBlokz related) threads. You'd think something as simple and straightforward as mud/rock guards would be relatively drama-free installation and otherwise, but you'd be wrong...

I have RokBlokz on my Can Am Maverick X3 Max RS and can attest to their insane toughness, in the most extreme/gnarly off-road environment on the planet...and can likewise also attest to installation and other related issues with what you would think would be straightforward, no-brainer stuff.

ANYWAY I was looking at some for my Mojave which is currently stock but will relatively soon be on 35s with an AEV lift/level and Rock Slide Engineering slider/steps. I was fairly certain I wanted the XL original but was unable to ask them a question through their website. No question they're expensive for what they are, but you get what you pay for, I just wanted to buy once; cry once but it certainly feels like a crapshoot and I can't believe I'm agonizing over what should be a relatively straightforward purchase of a simple accessory...ugh...

PeterGriffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
(re)tired...!
...and they're on!

Jeep Gladiator RokBlokz Splash Guards Value RokBlokz1

Jeep Gladiator RokBlokz Splash Guards Value RokBlokz2

Jeep Gladiator RokBlokz Splash Guards Value RokBlokz4

While I didn't recall having issues when I installed them on my Can Am Maverick X3 from the sounds of some of posts here, it sure sounded like there was on the Gladiator application...

My own experience? FWIW I had ZERO issues, whatsoever, and they bolted up exactly as I remember the ones on my X3 did. I watched their YouTube video (which does NOT cover the installation of the additional support bracket, FYI) and had at it.

Mine are the XL, standard length front and rear. The orange logo is a 95%-ish match to the Mojave and close enough for government work! The coverage is perfect for a stock Mojave and I'm fairly certain once I'm ready for wheels/tires/lift it will likewise be adequate, although I may have to buy new fronts when I install the Rock Slide Engineering side-steps.

Big shoutout to Ali @ RokBlokz who was kind enough to provide me with a MIL/veteran discount, icing on the cake!
Sponsored