Molle bed panels

EstoJTR

First Name
Erx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR, 2014 Cayman S, 2020 RDX Advance
what is and where did you get the channel mounted above the panel?
That's the factory trail rail system. Included with the cargo management option group.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Just Mark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ME: 2021 JT Mojave, Wife: 2023 JT Mojave
I ordered the front bed panel based on all of the positives in this thread. I'll probably end up ordering the molle side panels as well once I get my hands on the one I ordered.

And a shout out to @JcrOffroad for fixing my order for me! Customer service at JCR Offroad rocks!

flyerness

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I've been eyeing these JCR molle panels, so thanks all for the posts. hjdca, I agree that it's a great way to secure lots of stuff so it's not rattling around. I like them for securing a lot of camping gear in an out of the way location, giving more room in the bed for other junk. Plus, you always know where everything is (although I'll probably forget), and it's easily returnable after use.

I especially like the ability to affix a few fork mounts to the front panel in order to carry bikes securely. The molle panels offer a lot of flexibility for custom setups. Thanks to Shawn for the recommendation here:
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/goto/post?id=503568

I've got them on order.

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
Does the installation of the molle panel brackets behind the bed rails make a noticeable gap between the rail and bed side when installed?

yoda13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
The front of the bed panel is on my future mod list...

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I recently installed them and they work great. Simple install and no noticeable gap after installing the brackets under the rail system. One thing, Not related to the JCR Panels... Jeep used heavy duty 3m double sided tape at the bolt holes, so even when you remove the rail bolts, be prepared with a pry bar and pray you don't break anything. That 3M adhesive is something else, but don't worry... the rail will come off the bedside.

I only bought the 2 side panels. The rear panel is on my list. Great purchase.

Jeep Gladiator Molle bed panels 1622175372361

Jeep Gladiator Molle bed panels 1622175428135

Jeep Gladiator Molle bed panels 1622175478596

Sponsored

mnf1fan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Challenger Hellcat. 17' Grand Cherokee SRT, 2021 Mojave,Loaded.
I have mine pretty packed now. Drivers side molle panel has - Pulaski, Hatchet, 4 lb. sledge hammer, 2 lb. copper/rawhide hammer, Splitting Wedge, hand pick, 250mm Silky folding saw, Bushcraft drill and wood dowels, Tire Thumper, Entrenchment Tool, two bundles of ropes, filet knife, fire extinguisher, flood light.

Passenger side has: Shovel, Katanaboy 500mm and 250mm folding saws, double bit camp hatchet, Safe Jack Sargent (for when my 37" tires finally go on), Viair 440p air compressor.

Wondering where you got the "rubber"? mounting clamps used for the shovel, axe, etc.

bhadfield

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Yep. Quickfists for sure, they are great but Pro-Tip they are WAY easier to install with the MOLLE panel off the truck and then just mount the panels with the Quickfists already installed onto the truck.

Jeep Gladiator Molle bed panels 20210509_143641

Jeep Gladiator Molle bed panels 20210509_143628

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Some tips on the molle panels:

Use stainless steel bolts and nuts with nylon locking to mount the quick fists. I just used the middle hole on the quick fists for mounting - and two quick fists for each tool. Use double sided tape or strong tape turned inside out in a circle and put it on your index finger with the lock nut. Start turning the screw with one hand while positioning the nut on the back of the molle panel with your sticky index finger.'

BuiltRight Industries has some quick fist riser mounts. I use that for my long tools -- Pulaski and shovel, so, I can still mount small items behind them on the molle panel. Here you can see the small axe, copper sledge, & wood dowels mounted in back of the Pulaski -- enabled because of the riser mounts.

Jeep Gladiator Molle bed panels Jg105n

Jeep Gladiator Molle bed panels DX2xLV

Last edited: